Tue, Oct 22, 1:39 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 1:21 am)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: Male and Female Anime/Illustrator Style

RawArt ( ) posted Mon, 05 November 2007 at 8:37 AM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 7:23 AM

Attached Link: Graphic Heros

file_392580.jpg

Bring your story ideas to life with these dynamic new characters for Victoria 4.

Based on popular graphic novel styles, these characters can bring a new vitality to your renders.

Morphs for both male and female characters

Highly detailed skin textures for male and female characters

and bonus body shaping morphs for more muscular looks, elf style ears, and more for youthful characters.

Product includes:

Morphs

• One Male injection morph

• One femalel injection morph

• extra morphs for bulk, elf ears, and youth styles (dial spin morphs using v4.1's inherent dials)

Textures

• One Female texture set complete with bump maps

• One Male texture set complete with bump maps

And coming very soon, Magnets fits so you can dress these characters any way you wish!

Rawn

RawArt ( ) posted Mon, 05 November 2007 at 8:37 AM

file_392581.jpg

another shot

RawArt ( ) posted Mon, 05 November 2007 at 8:37 AM

Attached Link: Graphic Heros

file_392582.jpg

and another

RAMWorks ( ) posted Mon, 05 November 2007 at 11:03 AM

file_392595.jpg

Looks GREAT RAWN!!  😄

Here's a more illustrated look.  Rendered in DAZ Studio using one of my pwSurface skin shaders (shader 3 - tanned) and Aprils Devanar Hair .   I tweaked the face and body a bit more.  V4's morphs work fine with this guy just stay away from the breast morphs!!  LOL  I really like this shot.  Powerful and fun!! 

Thanks for letting me play Rawn!! 😄 It's a great pack and I think it's going to bring allot more fun into folks renders and works.  

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE  

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.