Sat, Aug 3, 5:10 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jun 25 7:29 pm)

Subject: * * * November challenge - now open* * *

agiel ( ) posted Mon, 05 November 2007 at 8:52 AM · edited Tue, 23 July 2024 at 9:26 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/mod/contest/index.php?contest_id=877

This month's challenge will give you a chance to show us a view of your favorite lyrics.

Please note that because of copyrights concerns, I will not accept full lyrics with your image, but an excerpt of a few lines should be fine.

thundering1 ( ) posted Mon, 05 November 2007 at 2:47 PM

Good idea! As you might have guessed, I like things very open to interpretation - this is pleasantly WIDE open!
Okay, start thinking of a good one...
-Lew ;-)

FrankT ( ) posted Mon, 05 November 2007 at 3:26 PM

Ooo shiny !!! I've done a few of these so I'll get my thinking head on

My Freebies
Buy stuff on RedBubble

eldritch48 ( ) posted Mon, 05 November 2007 at 5:36 PM

Awesome, I'm glad you guys liked the idea....I wasn't sure how it would be received.

eldritch48 ( ) posted Mon, 05 November 2007 at 5:37 PM

Oh, and don't worry about copyright and lyrics.  As long as you credit the artist and aren't making money with them, it's fine.  You can print full lyrics in newspapers and such too.

agiel ( ) posted Mon, 05 November 2007 at 6:58 PM

Not quite... lyrics are protected wether you make money or not.

We have removed images from the gallery because they had full lyrics attached to them.

As long as it is a sample, it should be fine.

eldritch48 ( ) posted Mon, 05 November 2007 at 7:16 PM

Hey, I understand, better safe than sorry, and besides, you're right, a sample is all you're going to need anyway, it's a still picture, not a movie :)

FrankT ( ) posted Tue, 06 November 2007 at 9:49 AM

Can it just be a song title ?

My Freebies
Buy stuff on RedBubble

eldritch48 ( ) posted Tue, 06 November 2007 at 4:19 PM

Sure, song title would be fine too I think.  Really just trying for musical inspiration.

agiel ( ) posted Fri, 30 November 2007 at 7:34 PM

The Challenge is now in Voting stage... a lot of great entries this month !

I will leave it up for voting until Monday December 3rd, 9pm Renderosity time.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.