Mon, Sep 30, 1:28 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 28 10:18 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: It's Here - the Return of the Renderosity Sub-Communities

StaceyG ( ) posted Tue, 06 November 2007 at 3:35 PM · edited Mon, 30 September 2024 at 1:18 PM

Renderosity has now launched "sub-communities" for the areas of 2d graphics, 3DS Max, Amapi 3D, Bryce, Carrara, Cinema 4D, Daz Studio, Fractals, Lightwave, Maya, MojoWorld, Photography, Poser, Rhino 3D, Terragen, Vue and UV Mapper. 

http://www.renderosity.com/news.php?viewStory=13810

Thank you
Stacey

BAR-CODE ( ) posted Tue, 06 November 2007 at 3:51 PM

hehehe Cool ... i just got this message for ALL the forums i follow..
I always did like them...

Ehy? ... new Avatar Stacey 😉

Chris

IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT BAR-CODE SENT A  PM to 26FAHRENHEIT  "same person"

Chris

My Free Stuff

Hawkins-GraFX ( ) posted Tue, 06 November 2007 at 4:19 PM

Fantastic news!

Thanks Renderosity!

Unicornst ( ) posted Tue, 06 November 2007 at 5:34 PM

**Stacey?

Are members going to have to go to these pages or will the forums remain the same for those who want them to?

I cannot in all honesty say I care for this feature.**

StaceyG ( ) posted Tue, 06 November 2007 at 6:02 PM

No this is in addition to the forums, galleries, etc. Its just an easy way to have everything all together but the other things will stay as they are. We had sub communities back on the old .ez platform as well. 

Some people, especially newer members get lost trying to find everything and this is an easy way to keep up with your favorite area(s) of interest.

You don't have to use them at all, its just for those that want to easily see whats going on in a specific area...

Unicornst ( ) posted Tue, 06 November 2007 at 6:23 PM

Thanks Stacey. That's good to know. I've gotten so used to this way, that any other way would actually make it harder for me to to find things. LOL

MirageBay ( ) posted Tue, 06 November 2007 at 7:19 PM

Great news!  Thanks for adding these!

LilyHawk ( ) posted Fri, 09 November 2007 at 1:22 PM

The Sub-Communities look really cool!

Nice to have everyone for each area of interest in one place. Great stuff!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.