Tue, Oct 22, 12:16 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 20 11:30 am)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: SAMS3D....?

artnik ( ) posted Thu, 15 November 2007 at 2:28 AM · edited Mon, 30 September 2024 at 2:53 AM

I haven't visited here for several weeks for various reasons. I've noticed that for the past several weeks when I've visited SAMS3D, The freebie page is empty, even though they keep promising new freebies soon. I see they're still here in the Marketplace, but with only a few items.  Is something wrong there? I was somewhat concerned. 

I don't know them, except thru the forums here, but they seem almost like friends. They've always been so helpful and generous to us, I hope all is well with them.  For some reason I couldn't find SAMS or Sharen on a search, either. Maybe I didn't set the parameters right, or something. Anyway, I was wondering about them Thanks for any info.

pakled ( ) posted Thu, 15 November 2007 at 7:44 AM

She stops in the Poser forum every now and again.  She said they'd done something to the server in the last few weeks, I just don't remember what it was. Mike and Sharon Custer both (I think) have accounts here, so you could just drop them a line.

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

SAMS3D ( ) posted Fri, 16 November 2007 at 4:04 AM

I come to all Forums every morning and night, been busy, so busy trying to get new products for our store here.  The Freebie section on our site was put on hold due to problems with our server.  If you ever need anything you can site mail us here, we will see your post.  Other then being so busy, we are all fine.  Thank you for your concern.  

Really we have not fallen off the 3D planet, just been busy getting new products ready.  

Again, if you need any past items we use to have, email us and I can probably help you out.  Sharen

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.