Sun, Sep 22, 9:38 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 8:42 pm)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: how do i????

grylin ( ) posted Sat, 17 November 2007 at 10:18 AM · edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 9:36 AM

turn off mail notifications for comments ppl make on my pictures???

StaceyG ( ) posted Sat, 17 November 2007 at 12:14 PM

There is no option to turn off comment notifications. The only thing you can do is to not accept comments on your images.

alltheoriginalnames ( ) posted Thu, 22 November 2007 at 1:53 AM

Lol ok, I'm having the opposite problem. Until recently I would get email notifications of comments and fav adds of my gallery, then for no reason it stoped a few days ago. I still get the news letter, and it's not on my blocked list in my email account. And to my knowlegde I didn't change anything on my account here, considering I can't fing how to change it. I would really like to start getting  comment notifications again, please help lol, and happy turkey day

StaceyG ( ) posted Mon, 26 November 2007 at 1:04 PM

I have posted in the other thread you posted this same message in alltheoriginalnames. Please only post the same message in one thread instead of multiple threads.

Thanks

alltheoriginalnames ( ) posted Mon, 26 November 2007 at 4:51 PM

Sorry, I was tired and confused lol

StaceyG ( ) posted Mon, 26 November 2007 at 6:16 PM

No worries:)

pearce ( ) posted Tue, 27 November 2007 at 5:49 PM

Quote - No worries:)

Crikey!!  Stacey's gone Australian!  I'll put me tiny little shorts on, go catch a goanna and we'll have a barbie.  Where's the stubbies?

StaceyG ( ) posted Tue, 27 November 2007 at 6:29 PM

Okay what am I missing?  How did I go "Australian"?

alltheoriginalnames ( ) posted Tue, 27 November 2007 at 7:08 PM · edited Tue, 27 November 2007 at 7:08 PM

Lol dunno, maybe "no worries" is an Aussie thing now or something

StaceyG ( ) posted Tue, 27 November 2007 at 7:18 PM

That is what I was thinking.....Come on pearce, fill us in:)

pearce ( ) posted Wed, 28 November 2007 at 5:47 PM · edited Wed, 28 November 2007 at 5:49 PM

Attached Link: http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=87d_1195946266

It's a popular way of saying, "That's fine," or, "OK", down under, though not exclusively there.  I myself am no Australian, but I worked with an ex-pat Aussie for a while and he habitually said that.

I suppose we'll get a load of Aussies now posting that they've never heard of it.

Stubbies are short beer bottles (and also tiny little shorts)

:laugh:

PS: Check the link for a good cat-related laugh..

StaceyG ( ) posted Wed, 28 November 2007 at 5:50 PM

Oooh okay that explains it.  I should have said "No worries matey" :) then I would really sound like an Aussie

alltheoriginalnames ( ) posted Thu, 29 November 2007 at 12:13 AM

lol guday mate

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.