Mon, Sep 30, 1:30 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / The MarketPlace Wishing Well

Welcome to the The MarketPlace Wishing Well Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

The MarketPlace Wishing Well F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 3:40 pm)

Have an idea for a MarketPlace product? Would you like to let the MarketPlace Merchants know?
This is the place!

Make sure you check The Product Showcase Forum and The Product Showcase Art Gallery.

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: And where's your ship, Captain? - I'm in the market, as it were....

Jedi_Padawan ( ) posted Sat, 17 November 2007 at 6:12 PM · edited Mon, 30 September 2024 at 1:29 PM

Surely many of you have seen Pirates of the Caribbean and the gorgeous ship "Black Pearl". She's the most beautiful ship ever imo and though there are by now many ships here in the marketplace, my dream come true would be a model of the Pearl
Yes, I know, Disney owns the copyrights, but the ship model doesn't need to be named "Black Pearl"...... I know it worked for other products too.

Isn't anybody out there who could create her? Or perhaps you know somebody who I could ask for help? Or a place where I should take a look? 
Your help is highly appreciated!

In case that somebody doesn't know what the Black Pearl is:

Take care,

~Sassy~

markschum ( ) posted Sat, 17 November 2007 at 10:16 PM

try Daz or marketplace here . Thre were a number of ships available , maybe not exactly what you want though :(

Jedi_Padawan ( ) posted Sat, 17 November 2007 at 10:32 PM

Thanks for your reply, Mark. That's my problem. All models are not what I want/would like/need. They all look totally different.

But I won't give up hope that there's anybody out there who could solve that problem.

~Sassy~

SndCastie ( ) posted Fri, 23 November 2007 at 10:20 AM

Sandy
An imagination can create wonderful things

SndCastie's Little Haven

Jedi_Padawan ( ) posted Fri, 23 November 2007 at 11:17 AM

Thanks for the recommandation, Sandy, but unfortunately not what I'm looking for. 
But the Medusa's a wonderful ship, no doubt.

~Sassy~

Harrgunn ( ) posted Tue, 27 November 2007 at 9:59 AM · edited Tue, 27 November 2007 at 9:59 AM

Funny,  feel like I wrote this already.   

Can follow up on this if close to the design your looking for. 

Jedi_Padawan ( ) posted Tue, 27 November 2007 at 10:04 AM

Yes, yes, yes, I know ;o) I have to take all possibilities that are available - here on Rosity, at Daz....  I didn't give up hope that somewhere somebody would help.
Should I send you an IM?
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~Sassy~

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.