Tue, Oct 22, 1:02 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 12:41 am)

Subject: Best Way To Fit V3 Clothes to Girl Next Door 2

kathym ( ) posted Fri, 23 November 2007 at 1:41 PM · edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 12:14 AM

There are a few .. and I do mean few clothes out there that fit Blackhearted's Girl Next Door. Whats the best bet for getting the standard V3 clothes to fit this model?

Wardrobe Wizard?
Clothing Converter?

Has someone already made fits for the Starlet dress?

Just enjoying the Vue. :0)

GKDantas ( ) posted Fri, 23 November 2007 at 1:54 PM

Look that GND use a custom set of morphs, I think the better way is using magnetics to make cloth fit in her.

Follow me at euQfiz Digital

GKDantas ( ) posted Fri, 23 November 2007 at 1:58 PM

Humm didi you tried Morphia for Vic4? There some morphs that look like GND2 and it have a set of magnets to fit cloth

http://www.daz3d.com/i.x/shop/itemdetails/-/?item=5755

http://www.daz3d.com/i.x/shop/itemdetails/-/?item=5821&cat=

Follow me at euQfiz Digital

Kalypso ( ) posted Fri, 23 November 2007 at 2:47 PM
Site Admin

i used Wardrobe Wizard 1 in the past.  Now I've got WW 2 but I suppose it can still be done. 

kathym ( ) posted Fri, 23 November 2007 at 3:06 PM

Not looking to spend 60 bucks to convert clothes

Conniekat8 ( ) posted Fri, 23 November 2007 at 3:40 PM

Wardrobe Wizard is the best thing out there!
Without it, you're kind of stuck spinning dials and messing with magnets. (I don't like either of the processes very much)
If the clothing piece doesn't have the morphs, then what you CAN do is very limited.

Hi, my namez: "NO, Bad Kitteh, NO!"  Whaz yurs?
BadKittehCo Store  BadKittehCo Freebies and product support

estherau ( ) posted Fri, 23 November 2007 at 6:39 PM

if u get ww2 you can make all your clothes for other characters fit GND - that's worth 60 bucks and more I think. love esther

MY ONLINE COMIC IS NOW LIVE

I aim to update it about once a month.  Oh, and it's free!

kuroyume0161 ( ) posted Fri, 23 November 2007 at 6:52 PM · edited Fri, 23 November 2007 at 6:54 PM

As noted, converting clothes is a tedious and very hit-miss process.  If it weren't, why do Tailor, Crossdresser, and WardrobeWizard exist?  A clothing item without any morphs for a particular figure won't even work well with that figure when morphed - and to have it work with another figure, forget it.

That's why $60 is well worth the cost.  It just doesn't convert shirt A from figure B to figure C.  It converts clothes 0-infinity from figure 0-100 to figure 0-100 with a long, long list of options and support.  That's worth $600! ;)

C makes it easy to shoot yourself in the foot. C++ makes it harder, but when you do, you blow your whole leg off.

-- Bjarne Stroustrup

Contact Me | Kuroyume's DevelopmentZone

Seliah ( ) posted Fri, 23 November 2007 at 7:25 PM

Kathy -

I think your limited to scale dials and huge amounts of magnets to make them fit otherwise. I don't have WW either - too expensive for me to spend that much cash in one big lump like that - but if you are going to wind up doing a LOT of work with the GND, it might be something you may consider trying to save for at some point?

Magnets are a tedious, hit and miss process. They take a LOT of time, and a lot of work, and they don't always work right. But without something like Crossdresser or WW, yeah.. that's pretty much all you can do when trying to make clothes fit a figure they aren't made for, I'm afraid.

~ Seliah

bnetta ( ) posted Fri, 23 November 2007 at 8:44 PM

heres the ww2 in action

www.oodlesdoodles.com

Conniekat8 ( ) posted Fri, 23 November 2007 at 10:08 PM

I may start using WW to create character fitting morphs for the clothes I'm making :D

Hi, my namez: "NO, Bad Kitteh, NO!"  Whaz yurs?
BadKittehCo Store  BadKittehCo Freebies and product support

HAWK999 ( ) posted Fri, 23 November 2007 at 11:48 PM

Hi kuroyume0161, I tested the converted clothes in C4D with IPPro and it works great Jean-Luc

hdaggers ( ) posted Sat, 24 November 2007 at 7:33 AM

Don't buy WW2 for GND until someone has SHOWN YOU that it can convert to GND. I bought WW1 for this purpose it it just mangled all clothes. GND2 is a complex morph with a LOT of changes including remolded genitals fold and enormous areolas. Until someone shows that WW2 can handle GND2 you will be spending $60 on a tool that doesn't do what you need.

holly

kathym ( ) posted Sat, 24 November 2007 at 7:45 AM

Thank you hdaggers - perhaps i shopuld be asking for a list of clothes that do fit GND insted.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.