Sun, Sep 22, 2:19 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / The MarketPlace Wishing Well

Welcome to the The MarketPlace Wishing Well Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

The MarketPlace Wishing Well F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 3:40 pm)

Have an idea for a MarketPlace product? Would you like to let the MarketPlace Merchants know?
This is the place!

Make sure you check The Product Showcase Forum and The Product Showcase Art Gallery.

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: I want a parachute, dammit

Keith ( ) posted Sat, 01 December 2007 at 6:39 PM · edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 12:32 PM

There's all sorts of military products out there, and all sorts of sport products, so why hasn't someone made a parachute harness yet?  Parachute optional, really: I'm doing on digital comic and have a great scene in mind where an agent is doing a covert infiltration, but my only option is to go science-fiction with some products that are available and handwave antigravity or rocket packs, or to give up the scene.

SolidusSoft ( ) posted Sat, 01 December 2007 at 7:32 PM

Hi there, I happen to have noticed that adh3d is making a german parachutist! Here's the thread in wich his WIP is shown! ;)

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/forumpro/showthread.php?thread_id=2710832

Touchwood ( ) posted Wed, 05 December 2007 at 8:13 AM

Take a look in the freestuff section at Vanishingpoint. They have a US Paratrooper outfit that may help you. There is a harness figure and parachute prop included in the package.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.