Sat, Aug 3, 8:54 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 03 7:14 am)

Subject: New Figures for Wardrobe Wizard 2: Ball Joint Doll, Kururu, Gumdrop, SuperStar V

BastBlack ( ) posted Thu, 13 December 2007 at 10:21 PM · edited Fri, 26 July 2024 at 7:06 PM

Attached Link: New Figures for WW2

I just heard about the new figures being available in PhilC's store: Ball Joint Doll, Kururu, Gumdrop, SuperStar V4. The prices for the expansion figures is the same as it was for WW1: $4.95 In other WW 2 news: The first update will be released soon. It contains improved features for getting Full Body Morphs in converted clothing, and it will now convert long draping (kimono like) sleeves. *Yea! That one makes me very happy* I was also given a warning! The WW2 sale may be ending soon, so try to get your copy before prices go up. ^^;;;; bB

BastBlack ( ) posted Thu, 13 December 2007 at 10:26 PM

This is lululee's conversion of Daz 19th Century to Ball Joint Boy. So cute! ^^ http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/index.php?image_id=1577233

Cage ( ) posted Thu, 13 December 2007 at 11:41 PM

Wow, I still haven't loaded WW2 and there's already an update on the way! 

===========================sigline======================================================

Cage can be an opinionated jerk who posts without thinking.  He apologizes for this.  He's honestly not trying to be a turkeyhead.

Cage had some freebies, compatible with Poser 11 and below.  His Python scripts were saved at archive.org, along with the rest of the Morphography site, where they were hosted.

jefsview ( ) posted Thu, 13 December 2007 at 11:42 PM

Waiting patiently for the update. Love WW2 so far, but the update will make it even better.

But... it's almost becoming a "DAZ" soon :o

-- Jeff

Glasswren ( ) posted Fri, 14 December 2007 at 12:12 AM

Put the Superstar one on my wishlist. Haven't used that lady even once since she came out, but perhaps if she had clothes... :)

Pity there is no support for Vittorio (either version) I'd get that and Vittorio on the first payday after.

BastBlack ( ) posted Fri, 14 December 2007 at 1:29 AM

But isn't Vittorio just a V4 morph? WW2 can convert to clothes to morphed characters.

diana ( ) posted Fri, 14 December 2007 at 6:08 AM

Yea!  Got Gumdrops and Ball Joint Doll add-ons for WW2 this AM, hope for Sadie support soon!

BastBlack ( ) posted Fri, 14 December 2007 at 10:13 AM · edited Fri, 14 December 2007 at 10:23 AM

fyi, I got the PhilC newsletter this morning. Here's what it said: "This introductory offer will end Monday 17th December 2007 at 6 am Eastern" OO! bB

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.