Fri, Oct 4, 5:27 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: OT: It's just one of those dayz

bikermouse ( ) posted Wed, 26 December 2007 at 5:21 PM · edited Sun, 21 July 2024 at 7:04 AM

I got up early this morning and headed out to the temp agency I've been going to more or less faithfully for the last month or so since my last semi-quasi-regular employer disappeared off the face of the earth with about 300 dollars worth of my tools and an unpaid balance of aproximately three and a half hours, in the hopes that the agency would have some work for me today . Of course they did; but it then the clerk realized it doesn't start until the second of next year - I thanked her stating that her heart was in the right place even if her timing was a little off and waited the obligitory two and a half hours incase something else turned up.  Of course nothing did and after an uneventful drive home felt disapointed and bored. 

The first thing I did at home was to turn on old Hal-Six and check to see if any other agencies etc had e-mailed me - no one had. Imagine that (on the day after christmas too). How does that old poem go ? " It was the day after Christmas and all through the house not an employer was stirring; no work for the mouse ... " or something like that.  so in my boredom I googled bikermouse and found several rather strange links including this one: 

http://www.zippyvideos.com/6659056581721596/biker_mouse_vs_fly_boy_/

well, it brightened my day a bit especially since I had nothing to do with creating 'mouse VS flyboy' but I was still feeling a little low so I thought what else does this site offer? sifting through broken links I found the two below:

http://www.zippyvideos.com/122318961778245/mouse/

and

http://www.zippyvideos.com/8600394351163986/new_mouse/

The day wasn't a total loss however. I got to tell one of my favorite Kangaroo jokes to an audience of  ten people today . . . 

SndCastie ( ) posted Wed, 26 December 2007 at 6:59 PM

ROFLMAO at that second one. Love it.

Sandy
An imagination can create wonderful things

SndCastie's Little Haven

Analog-X64 ( ) posted Thu, 27 December 2007 at 8:48 AM

The second video called New Mouse was part of a series of TV Ads by BlockBuster Videos which aired a few years ago.

In each TV Commercial the Rabbit and GuineaPig did something funny and looked across the street where Blockbuster was and plugged it.

vangogh ( ) posted Thu, 27 December 2007 at 9:41 AM

The second link was very funny and nicely done animation

bikermouse ( ) posted Thu, 27 December 2007 at 1:49 PM

Analog-X:  third? anyrate ... yes . . .I remember the commercials. The thing is, from viewing the rest of the site I assume these are supposed to be amatur videos; whether this is so for the one in question I don't know but it's fun to watch whether someone just copied the commercial or actually tried to see how close they could come  to the original.

As you might have guessed, I once more ventured forth to the temp agency  "...and hung my stocking with care in the hope that an employer soon would call there".  but yet again no such luck.     

SndCastie ( ) posted Thu, 27 December 2007 at 1:57 PM

Most companies don't start their hiring till after the first of the year. I am sure you will get something soon.

Sandy
An imagination can create wonderful things

SndCastie's Little Haven

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.