Sun, Sep 15, 11:55 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 15 7:30 pm)

Subject: Could someone identify these shoes for me ?

Gini ( ) posted Mon, 31 December 2007 at 9:48 AM ยท edited Sat, 31 August 2024 at 5:07 PM

file_396547.jpg

These shoes are used in the promo for V4 Flower Power but not identified. Can anyone tell me the what and where of them ... I had a look around the MP but didn't see anything similar . ( I will contact the makers of V4 Flower Power if no one here recognises them ) Thanks and Happy 2008 to you all !

" Try and be nice to people, avoid eating fat, read a good book every now and then, get some walking in, and try and live together in peace and harmony with people of all creeds and nations."
-Monty Python

elzoejam ( ) posted Mon, 31 December 2007 at 10:14 AM

Attached Link: Shoes

They are at DAZ, here's the link :-)

-Sarah

Gini ( ) posted Mon, 31 December 2007 at 10:21 AM

Thanks very much !!

" Try and be nice to people, avoid eating fat, read a good book every now and then, get some walking in, and try and live together in peace and harmony with people of all creeds and nations."
-Monty Python

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.