Fri, Oct 4, 12:18 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 04 8:39 am)

Subject: More Staffing Changes :-)

KarenJ ( ) posted Thu, 03 January 2008 at 1:39 PM · edited Wed, 28 August 2024 at 9:24 AM

Attached Link: Staffing Announcements

Hey all,

Please see the front page article to see where I'm going, as well as two other new appointments :-)

I would like to say that the last three and a half years have been pleasant, but my Mum told me telling lies was bad. HAHAHA! I'm just kidding with you all - my time as a Poser Mod has been a LOT of fun, sometimes a little stressful! but definitely one of the most rewarding things I've ever done.

I've come to know many of you pretty well and I'm genuinely fond of all of you, even those I've had to rap on the knuckles a time or two ;-)

I'm sad to be waving goodbye to day-to-day interactions with you all, but my new duties won't leave me enough time to be modding the forum. Maybe I'll pop in from time to time and post questions like, "I double-click and my figure disappears, WTF?!" or "i wahnt a seeriel for pozer pls kthxbai".

I will leave you in the very capable hands of Jani, Jen, Jeff, Bill and Paul, and bid you all a very fond farewell. Have fun :-)

Karen

"you are terrifying
and strange and beautiful
something not everyone knows how to love." - Warsan Shire

stormchaser ( ) posted Thu, 03 January 2008 at 4:56 PM

How could you leave us like this Karen? God only knows what's going to happen to this community now. Who's going to sort out all the riff-raff?
Oh wait a minute, Paul can do that!!

Seriously though, nice one Karen. I hope things work out for you in your new position & I hope you can pop in every now & again.

beos53 ( ) posted Thu, 03 January 2008 at 9:45 PM

Sure am going to miss that smilin' photo of you!
Well take care, I am sure everyone will miss you

PoserPro 2014, Windows 7, AMD FX-6300 6 core, 8 GB ram, Nvidia GeForce GTX 750 Ti

Lucifer_The_Dark ( ) posted Fri, 04 January 2008 at 7:03 AM

Escape from the poser forum is not an option Karen ;) good luck with your new nightmare.....I mean job :p :D

Windows 7 64Bit
Poser Pro 2010 SR1

drifterlee ( ) posted Tue, 08 January 2008 at 12:21 AM

Did you quit? ARghhhhh! Will miss you!

Jumpstartme2 ( ) posted Tue, 08 January 2008 at 5:20 AM

Ahh she ain't goin far...she ain't gettin away that easy....😉

~Jani

Renderosity Community Admin
---------------------------------------

Acadia ( ) posted Wed, 09 January 2008 at 3:51 PM

Geez!  I'm going blind. I just saw this thread!

Congrats on the promotion!  Bet you won't miss Poser gallery duty!!  hehe

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.