Mon, Jul 8, 8:57 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jul 08 7:07 am)

Subject: Area Render - Render Over?

Angelouscuitry ( ) posted Thu, 03 January 2008 at 10:39 PM · edited Thu, 04 July 2024 at 11:30 AM

file_396793.gif

Before I needed to reinstall Win/Poser, becasue of an infected renderosity link; if I used the Area Render, from the Render Panel, then the finsished Area Render would include what was previously render in the Render Panel, around the border of my Area Render.

Does anyone know why this does'nt happen anymore?

Illustrated are two consecutive renders, and a composite; Full Render, Area Render, and Expected.  To get the third(expected) frame, of this animation, I needed to composite the first two(with photoshop.)  But I would have epected my third frame(Expected) to have been my result for the second frame(Area Render.)  Granted there were always some scratchy lines over where exactly the Area Render was used, over the previous(/now background) render; but this was negligable, considering lots touch-up work.

Khai ( ) posted Thu, 03 January 2008 at 10:56 PM

***Before I needed to reinstall Win/Poser, becasue of an infected renderosity link;

***erm pardon? what link? have you reported it?

Angelouscuitry ( ) posted Fri, 04 January 2008 at 8:47 AM

Khai - Yes, all set, the thread got yanked(about a month ago;) but not before I visited the site that was supposed to be pirating artwork.  I'm not exactly sure just what it was I was expecting to find; but the anti-virus never quite after I did.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.