Tue, Oct 22, 3:24 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 1:40 am)

Subject: Free Aiko DresSweater & Pants and a Thank You!

beos53 ( ) posted Fri, 04 January 2008 at 8:54 AM · edited Wed, 17 July 2024 at 10:58 PM

file_396823.jpg

The DresSweater and Pants are in Free Stuff now.

I would like to thank Whazizname, Miss Nancy, Acadia, Vilian for their input, on Changing the version # on the Cr2, and several other fixes in the cr2 (that I really had messed up) , making Mat files, etc., etc. I do thank them very much!

The DresSweater and Pants has (a few textures, Mat files and couple of transmaps (DresSweater only)) several morphs which I am a little proud of, since this is the second time I have ever worked with morphs (several years between the first time and this time). The read me explains a lot.

I hope you like this.

PoserPro 2014, Windows 7, AMD FX-6300 6 core, 8 GB ram, Nvidia GeForce GTX 750 Ti

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.