Mon, Jul 8, 10:15 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jul 08 7:07 am)

Subject: IMPORTANT... to all my customers!

-renapd- ( ) posted Sun, 06 January 2008 at 3:23 AM · edited Sun, 17 March 2024 at 7:18 AM
Site Admin Online Now!

I'm leaving tonight for Athens and I'll be away all next week - not having access to my email during that time.
For any emergency, question about a product, or other need of contact, please use Renderosity sitemail as I will be able to log in and check my messages daily during my time of absence!

I appreciate your understanding!

Thanks!
Rena

PS: If the admins could make this thread sticky for the next few days... I would appreciate it the most! I'm a prompt replier to any message and I would hate to see that someone might think I'm ignoring him just because he doesn't know I'm away for a while - very first time in many years.

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]
"Collect moments, not things."

oddboots ( ) posted Sun, 06 January 2008 at 3:37 AM

Thanks for the info and hope you have a great time in Athens! :)

jugoth ( ) posted Sun, 06 January 2008 at 4:17 AM

1 tip if the the people are on strike at the historical sites, you can walk where you like, as years ago i managed to explore and take photos of some parts acropolis that visitors didn't see.
Just 1 old greek lady about 65 working thier kept me under her watchfull gaze so far as she could while strokig a nice cat on her lap.

cedarwolf ( ) posted Sun, 06 January 2008 at 10:38 AM

Ouzo...I forget how to spell it...need more Ouzo!  Have a great time.

Acadia ( ) posted Sun, 06 January 2008 at 10:49 AM

Quote - Ouzo

Yumm!!!  I keep a bottle in my house. Once or twice a year I'll have a little over ice. So yummy! Have a great time!

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

Marque ( ) posted Mon, 07 January 2008 at 4:31 AM

Bring us all back a t-shirt! Have fun.

Glasswren ( ) posted Mon, 07 January 2008 at 2:35 PM

Good Heavens! Do enjoy your vacation, you sure deserve one. :)

-renapd- ( ) posted Thu, 10 January 2008 at 3:44 AM
Site Admin Online Now!

Well... I'm back earlier than expected - vacation was cut short and quite wise on my side! Now I need to sort out through over 100 messages, emails and bonus that need to be sent ourt before I get back on track again! :)

And hey guys... that was not such an important trip or vacation... I LIVE in Greece - I AM Greek... so all I did was just travel 500 kms  from North to South with the train! :)

Rena

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]
"Collect moments, not things."

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.