Wed, Sep 18, 1:24 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 7:39 am)

Subject: How do I get rid of this glitches?

Lenora2 ( ) posted Tue, 08 January 2008 at 8:00 AM · edited Sun, 28 July 2024 at 8:21 PM

file_397118.png

Hi ^_^v

I was wondering if anybody know why this dreadfull glitches appear when rendering in firefly engine with Poser7. I use the DM's Abraxas setting, with the raytracing and shadows on and, sometimes, this weird things appear... [image to explain what I am talking anout... for sure ^^]

Hope someone has some enlightement  to me... if wanted I can post the render setting later ^^v

Thanks alrady

Lupy M

Propschick ( ) posted Tue, 08 January 2008 at 8:13 AM

That was happening to me too...I changed the pixels setting in render dimensions and it went away ;)

Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?

Lenora2 ( ) posted Tue, 08 January 2008 at 3:42 PM

Well I use a preset, and here are the settings:

Cast shadows and raytracing: OK

Raytrace bounces: 2
Irradiance caching: 50
Pixel samples: 3
Mininmum Shading rate: 0,40

Max bucket: 30
min. displacement bounds: 1,000

Some improvement, maybe?

JOELGLAINE ( ) posted Wed, 09 January 2008 at 6:28 AM

Set pixels to 4 or 5.  It slows down render times, but it's worth it if it gets rid of the crappy glitches.  Mine is set for 5 and haven't had problems for a long time..

I cannot save the world. Only my little piece of it. If we all act together, we can save the world.--Nelson Mandela
An  inconsistent hobgoblin is the fool of little minds
Taking "Just do it" to a whole new level!   

Lenora2 ( ) posted Wed, 09 January 2008 at 5:01 PM

Will try, for sure!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.