Tue, Oct 22, 3:41 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 3:39 am)

Subject: Last Projects, then adios

WarriorDL ( ) posted Sat, 14 April 2001 at 12:57 PM ยท edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 3:32 AM

Given all the sad posting I have been seeing lately (People protecting thieves? GEEZE!!!!!!), I think it's time I took a break from here. I'll be finishing up my last projects and posting them, then after that, who knows... The last projects are- 1. P-4 turtleneck conversion for Mike (picnic is currently texturing it, then it should be ready) 2. Hi-rezzing of the P4 male retaining current basic morphs. He will have Mike's eyes.

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Sat, 14 April 2001 at 1:40 PM

Just make sure you come back. you will be missed and it does go throug weird stages here.

JAFO ( ) posted Sat, 14 April 2001 at 2:18 PM

be sure to pop back with a howdy and whatcha workin on now from time to time...sorry your leavin

Y'all have a great day.

Fox-Mulder ( ) posted Sat, 14 April 2001 at 4:42 PM

Thanks to the stinking thieves, we will enjoy greatly reduced quality models, as it won't be worth it to make them anymore, and much higher software prices, as companies move to more intricate hardware/software lock/varification systems that honest people will have to pay for... This is the price for all the scumbag, low-lifes who's main "work" and "product" is making thievery acceptable. So for those who DEFEND these thieves with your "we don't wanna hear this!" crap, YOU are the people who are destroying the "Community". There is never any honor among thieves. They will steal from each other until there is nothing left to steal, leaving trash piles and garbage as they skitter back down their rat-holes...

thenodemaster ( ) posted Sun, 15 April 2001 at 12:58 AM

I agree that it is wrong to ahrbor theives, but there is a proper place to voice our concerns and opinions. Unfortunately, there are those of us who prefer to make a public example of certain things and people and as such have detracted from the apeal of the forums and other great spots here. It is sad. WarriorDL, I will miss ya, buddy. It is a shame that it has come to this. It should never be like this. I, too, am saddened by what has happened, but being as stubborn as I am, I think I will hang around here a little longer. thenodemaster

hauksdottir ( ) posted Sun, 15 April 2001 at 2:07 AM

Warrior, The toughest thing will be coming back. It is so easy to "just move on". Some of the things I regret most in life are leaving certain people behind by not staying in touch. We would miss you, and I hope that you will miss us. Carolly

Nance ( ) posted Sun, 15 April 2001 at 6:31 PM

I'm sure we all hope you'll be maintaining your site. You've built it into such a wonderful resource for the genre. Thanks.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.