Sat, Oct 5, 7:23 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 5:47 am)

Subject: item disapeared

heli232 ( ) posted Thu, 24 January 2008 at 10:45 AM · edited Fri, 26 July 2024 at 12:51 AM

Today I saw a victoria character in the shop, it was close to that clinton character, and I put it in my cart. I went away to drink some coffee and when I retured it was disapeard from my cart and from the shop. Does anybody know where it is ?

Acadia ( ) posted Thu, 24 January 2008 at 10:47 AM

There might have been a problem with it and it was taken back to testing. That happens sometimes. Or it might have been pulled for some other reason.

Do you recall the name or who the vendor was?

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

Darboshanski ( ) posted Thu, 24 January 2008 at 12:08 PM

That isn't the only one to suddenly disappear I too found a great new, fresh character for V4 that was up a few hours ago and has now vanished. I really do not want to mention the name of the vendor nor the product as I am not sure what has happened and will not speculate as to the reasons.

My Facebook Page

heli232 ( ) posted Thu, 24 January 2008 at 12:24 PM

Quote -

Do you recall the name or who the vendor was?

No I hoped someone here maybe would know.
But maybe you are right and it will show up again.

the_tdog ( ) posted Fri, 25 January 2008 at 10:14 PM

I saw it too.  It was between the "Hillary" model and "Dina" and it looked very nice.  I was planning on buying it when I got home from work, and it was gone!

It was some kind of "Supermodel" type of theme, and was very pretty.  I really wish I had bought it then.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.