Mon, Oct 21, 9:29 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 9:06 pm)

Subject: DivShare/Apollo Free Downloads temp unavailable

byAnton ( ) posted Thu, 24 January 2008 at 7:39 PM · edited Sat, 19 October 2024 at 5:40 PM

Hi there,

DivShare is switching to a new download system for bandwidth reasons. Currently the download links at DivShare are posting unavailable and at the monthly limit allowance.

I am not entirely sure that I passed their 50 gigabyte monthy limit since January 16th. I think there has been a calculation error in the new system being it just started and has miscalculated the first month amounts.

I shot them an email. I hope to hear back and will report back as soon as possible. I am sorry but alternate links aren't possible. Hang in there.

Cheers,
Anton

-Anton, creator of Apollo Maximus
"Conviction without truth is denial; Denial in the face of truth is concealment."

Over 100,000 Downloads....

jeffg3 ( ) posted Thu, 24 January 2008 at 9:52 PM · edited Thu, 24 January 2008 at 9:58 PM

Yaaaarrrrgggghh!!!!!!!

Yargh!!! Yargh!!! Yargh!!!

(Beats chest... throws dirt in the air.... rambles about....)

Just when I was about to download the old bloke!!!!!!

robintemplar ( ) posted Thu, 24 January 2008 at 9:58 PM

Thanks for the kind update, Anton and also a huge thanks for providing Apollo to all of us starving artists!  lol'

I was caught in the fallout by the DivShare server this morning.  Conniekat had directed me to your site last night and I was anxiously downloading (on a slow dialup) when I got knocked off....twice.  When I tried to resume the file for the third time, a message popped up that bandwidth had been exceeded and to try back later.  I thought I'd wait until after Feb 1st and then try again, but I'll be watching this thread for an earlier time.

A Million thanks.  You are our HERO!!

Robin

pakled ( ) posted Fri, 25 January 2008 at 6:58 AM

thank heavens I download early and often...;)

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

infinity10 ( ) posted Fri, 25 January 2008 at 7:03 AM

They have a maintenance blog to update on their server situation:[
http://divshare.net/

](http://divshare.net/) Doesn't look like they're all better yet.

Eternal Hobbyist

nyguy ( ) posted Fri, 25 January 2008 at 7:40 AM · edited Fri, 25 January 2008 at 7:41 AM

I have plenty  of band width on my site if anyone wants a place to park their stuff temporary or perminate.

Just email me at fwhsdesigns@fwhsdesigns.com

Poserverse The New Home for NYGUY's Freebies

byAnton ( ) posted Fri, 25 January 2008 at 5:54 PM

Haven't heard back yet. I did just send out a newsletter to over 5000 people so perhaps I did go over.

I do really like DicShare. It is nice and easy. I appreciate offers though. Let's see what happens.Anyway. 

I'll keep you posted. 

"Conviction without truth is denial; Denial in the face of truth is concealment."

robintemplar ( ) posted Fri, 25 January 2008 at 9:14 PM

Quote - Haven't heard back yet. I did just send out a newsletter to over 5000 people so perhaps I did go over.

I do really like DicShare. It is nice and easy. I appreciate offers though. Let's see what happens.Anyway. 

I'll keep you posted. 

**Thank you very much for keeping us up to date, Anton.  I can hardly wait to begin posing Apollo.  I've read from many members about how fantastic and unique he is and I'm anxious to try him out.

Thanks again,

Robin**

byAnton ( ) posted Sun, 27 January 2008 at 4:19 PM

Thanks. No problem.

I got a brief email back..........

*Hi Anton,

Thanks for being a part of DivShare, and sorry for the delay in response. Our system indicates that your files have received hundreds of thousands of downloads with several files in the 20-30 MB range that have received upwards of 30,000 downloads. If you believe your files have gotten substantially fewer downloads please let us know and we'll investigate the matter further. All the best,

Dave
DivShare Support*

I do think the first month might have been calculated all the way back to the first date of upload. I shot them another email and hope to hear back soon.

Regards,
Anton

byAnton ( ) posted Sun, 27 January 2008 at 11:10 PM

Hi there,

I received a response back that while they investigate into whether the amount of bandwisth was accidently calculated back to the original upload date, they have reset the allotment for the month.

Downloads should now be available from Apollo's page.

robintemplar ( ) posted Sun, 27 January 2008 at 11:22 PM

Quote - Hi there,

I received a response back that while they investigate into whether the amount of bandwisth was accidently calculated back to the original upload date, they have reset the allotment for the month.

Downloads should now be available from Apollo's page.

running over to DivShare

THANK YOU, Anton!!  You're a dream come true!!  Hugzz.

Robin

jeffg3 ( ) posted Mon, 28 January 2008 at 1:47 AM

Great News! Great News!

Now, when's that Apolliana Minimus coming out????

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.