Tue, Oct 1, 5:43 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 01 3:49 pm)

Subject: OT Video editing program?

xantor ( ) posted Wed, 30 January 2008 at 6:23 AM ยท edited Sun, 04 August 2024 at 7:01 PM

I had a demo of a video editing program and I can`t remember the name of it, it worked similarly to deluxe paint on the amiga, where you could load an avi and edit it frame by frame.

Does anyone know the name of the program?

pakled ( ) posted Wed, 30 January 2008 at 6:58 AM

there's probably a hundred or so. I think there was a link in the Bryce forum to some software like that. Try Sourceforge, Nonags, and maybe Download.com. Should be a bucket full...;)

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

xantor ( ) posted Wed, 30 January 2008 at 7:11 AM

With this program, you could edit each frame, including drawing on it, if you wanted.

nyguy ( ) posted Wed, 30 January 2008 at 8:40 AM

I have several programs that you can do that in. One is called Frame Edit but you won't find it on the web due to the company that used to sell it went belly up a few years back.
Check out FXHome

Poserverse The New Home for NYGUY's Freebies

pakled ( ) posted Wed, 30 January 2008 at 11:49 AM

Attached Link: Video Editing software

see this thread. It's actually linked to the Poser forum, karma all over the place..;)

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

barrowlass ( ) posted Wed, 30 January 2008 at 12:40 PM

I use Ulead Video Studio 11 Plus - takes a little getting used to at first, but the results are good - and ANYTHING'S got to be better than Windows Movie Maker! :laugh:

Sheila

My aspiration: to make a decent Poser Render I'm an Oldie, a goldie, but not a miracle worker :-)

Gallery

Freebies

Music Vids

electricart ( ) posted Thu, 07 February 2008 at 6:41 PM

I use Adobe Premiere Elements. 99 audio and video layers and there are a number of user forums that are very helpful. I output all of my animations as .png frames from poser and use Elements to make the final AVI.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.