Thu, Sep 19, 9:48 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 9:13 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Expired Gift certificates

jewell ( ) posted Mon, 04 February 2008 at 8:50 PM · edited Tue, 17 September 2024 at 9:34 PM

I had gift certificates that I never knew about. 4 of them, over the last few years. They have all expired, since I never knew they were there. Any way to get them renewed? Especially since 1 was bought as a gift by my brother.

Debbie M. ( ) posted Mon, 04 February 2008 at 10:59 PM

Hi,

I'm showing that you used all of them except the last one that was issued by Renderosity to the entire membership and was only valid for a limited time.

Debbie M.

jewell ( ) posted Thu, 14 February 2008 at 11:58 AM

weird. there was one on there from my brother, which showed an unused balance of $25 dollars. I don't see it at all now.

Debbie M. ( ) posted Mon, 18 February 2008 at 12:00 PM

When I looked, I didn't see any unused ones with a $25.00 balance.  Do you maybe have another account besides this one that it's on?

Debbie M.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.