Wed, Sep 18, 5:14 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / The MarketPlace Wishing Well

Welcome to the The MarketPlace Wishing Well Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

The MarketPlace Wishing Well F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:19 pm)

Have an idea for a MarketPlace product? Would you like to let the MarketPlace Merchants know?
This is the place!

Make sure you check The Product Showcase Forum and The Product Showcase Art Gallery.

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Xerr Textures Please

3Dillusions ( ) posted Tue, 12 February 2008 at 7:14 PM · edited Mon, 05 August 2024 at 2:51 PM

I am totally in love with this UGLY yet cute creature, and would love one of you texture artists to bring out some texture mats for him as he only comes with one at the moment.

PS look at product showcase I did a render with him

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/index.php?image_id=1617170

Angela

Faery_Light ( ) posted Fri, 15 February 2008 at 9:05 PM

Hmm, give me a few weeks to finish what I'm up to my eyebrows with and i'll see if I can do a tex or two for him. I need to take a break fron human textures for a bit. :)

Let me introduce you to my multiple personalities. :)
     BluEcho...Faery_Light...Faery_Souls.

3Dillusions ( ) posted Fri, 15 February 2008 at 9:29 PM

Fabulous thanks so much, if I knew how to make textures for beasties I would have done it by now lol

Angela

Tracesl ( ) posted Thu, 21 February 2008 at 8:53 AM

Also, a thank you. 

pdblake ( ) posted Fri, 29 February 2008 at 2:42 AM · edited Fri, 29 February 2008 at 2:49 AM

This kind of thing any good.

I just uploaded this to the MP. It's in review at the moment and is my first ever texture set in 8 years of being a vendor. I've also put up a set of poses and animations. Don't know when they'll hit the shelves though. 

I don't normally say anything about products until they are actually in the store (you never know what the testers might spot) but I quite enjoyed doing this texture (I feel like a little toddler who's just managed to draw his first circle:biggrin:). Makes a change from modelling, so I might do another.

Faery_Light ( ) posted Fri, 29 February 2008 at 9:18 AM

That looks fantastic!

Tracesl ( ) posted Fri, 29 February 2008 at 10:33 AM

Looks fantastic, can't wait.

pdblake ( ) posted Tue, 04 March 2008 at 1:25 AM

Attached Link: Mountain Xerr

Just to let you all know that one is available now in the RMP.

I just put this one up into pending:

Faery_Light ( ) posted Tue, 04 March 2008 at 9:09 AM

Whooo!
That sure tops anything I can do. :)

But just as soon as I get a bit of free time I'll do one too.

Faery_Light ( ) posted Sun, 30 March 2008 at 7:40 PM · edited Sun, 30 March 2008 at 7:44 PM

file_403143.jpg

Hi; here's an image of the Xerr tex I'm working on. Just got a bit sidetracked for a bit. May be a week or two longer and I'll let you know where he's posted. Forgot to say he'll have bump maps to make the tex really stand out. And zoom in for a better look. :)

pdblake ( ) posted Tue, 01 April 2008 at 2:51 PM

I'm afraid I've decided to shut up shop, so mine won't be getting released after all. I might put it on a cd collection some time instead.

Faery_Light ( ) posted Tue, 01 April 2008 at 6:05 PM

pdblake, that is a shame.
you have a great texture on him. :)

Hope your closing isn't due to something bad.

Faery_Light ( ) posted Wed, 16 April 2008 at 6:40 PM · edited Wed, 16 April 2008 at 6:42 PM

Attached Link: http://www.sharecg.com/v/25205/poser/BE4Xerr-Texture

file_404355.png

BE4Xerr texture is now finished and in my portfolio at sharecg. And he's free. :) This is a texture with bump maps only set...no morphs, no MAT pose files. Here is the link...

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.