Sun, Sep 22, 1:19 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 9:13 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Product from Leap into Madness Sale not showing as sale

jakiblue ( ) posted Fri, 29 February 2008 at 3:58 PM · edited Fri, 19 July 2024 at 1:41 PM

On page 4 of the Leap into March Madness sale, the Real and Dreams - 14+1 Unique Backgrounds by Stoffel is seen as $4.00 sale price, but when clicking on the thumb, the product page is shown as still as the full price of $8.00 and not on sale. And when adding to the cart, it's still showing as full price. Can that be checked please? thanks.

Debbie M. ( ) posted Fri, 29 February 2008 at 4:21 PM

Thank you for notciing that.  I've corrected it now :)

Debbie M.

jakiblue ( ) posted Fri, 29 February 2008 at 4:37 PM

thanks Debbie! i'll be picking it up as soon as i get back from work tonight! :)

Debbie M. ( ) posted Fri, 29 February 2008 at 10:20 PM

Hi jackiblue,

Happy I was able to help :)  Thank YOU for pointing it out.  With so many vendors participating with so many great products, it's hard to keep me in line with no typo's thru 4 pages :)

Thanks again, and have a great weekend!

Debbie M.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.