Fri, Oct 4, 5:35 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Carrara

Welcome to the Carrara Forum

Forum Coordinators: Kalypso

Carrara F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 29 9:32 am)

Visit the Carrara Gallery here.

Carrara Free Stuff here.

Visit the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: What advantages does C6 pro have over C6 std?

Sueposer ( ) posted Sat, 01 March 2008 at 10:54 AM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 1:21 AM

I am ever so happy with C6 std. My interests are mostly in stills, with animations only an occasional item. Like other artists, I have lots of inspiration, little time. I want a program that is quick and easy, and does what I want. I need to spend $ wisely, but I could afford the C6 pro (at its current sale price), if it would speed up my workflow.
So: what advantage would a perfectionist hobbyist find in C6 pro over C6 std, that would be worth $125?
Thanks in advance for any replies.

MarkBremmer ( ) posted Sat, 01 March 2008 at 11:24 AM

Pro essentially adds refined animation capabilities and pro level nice things like different file format import options including motion tracking information. Standard should suite you fine if you're sticking to stills.

Sueposer ( ) posted Sat, 01 March 2008 at 12:18 PM

Thanks for the info. So with my current plans in mind, I will instead spend the money on some nifty plug-ins. The different shader packs are like candy, I can't resist.

MarkBremmer ( ) posted Sat, 01 March 2008 at 12:22 PM

If you want to check out the most awesome plug-in for creating shaders, check out Enhance C by DigitalCarversGuild.com  

Thelby ( ) posted Sun, 02 March 2008 at 2:21 AM

That's something that they are charging 73 percent more to upgrade from 6 to 6 Pro when 5 Pro to 6 Pro is $71.38

I would rather be Politically Incorrect,
Then have Politically Correct-Incorrectness!!!

bwtr ( ) posted Sun, 02 March 2008 at 3:46 AM

file_401124.jpg

Is this wahat you are looking at?

bwtr

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.