Mon, Jul 8, 8:47 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jul 08 7:07 am)

Subject: Multi-Viewpane Rendering

Angelouscuitry ( ) posted Mon, 03 March 2008 at 11:39 PM · edited Sat, 03 February 2024 at 7:30 AM

file_401235.jpg

This Preview Window is 800 x 800.  How can I render each 400 x 400 window at once?  Whenever I click render I get a single 800 x 800 pixel render, of whichever pane is selected; but I was hoping for four 400 x 400 pixels render(one of each pane.)

400 x 400 is big enough, for what I'm doing; I'd hate to think I'm going to need to resize the Preview Window, and then switch to the Single Pane view, each time I want to render?

Does the Area Render button ever work in a multi-pane view, either?  I thought I at least get an 800 x 800 version of the area I selected to render, but the area I selected(from the multipane view) was'nt what rendered.

pjz99 ( ) posted Tue, 04 March 2008 at 12:16 AM

As far as I know you can only render one camera view, but you can:
set single camera view
switch to first camera
render and export
switch camera
render render and export
switch camera
render and export
switch camera
render and export

My Freebies

Angelouscuitry ( ) posted Tue, 04 March 2008 at 12:53 AM

Thanks.

But then I renders 4X bigger than what I was working with?

pjz99 ( ) posted Tue, 04 March 2008 at 1:08 AM

Well you can set render size to 400x400 (which I assume you know how to do) and then composite them together in an image editor...

My Freebies

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.