Mon, Oct 21, 9:31 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 9:06 pm)

Subject: !!!Apollo Maximus Free Donload Links!!!! -Now Available

byAnton ( ) posted Mon, 10 March 2008 at 1:09 PM · edited Sun, 08 September 2024 at 6:49 PM

Hi there,

Many know I currently use DivShare for Apollo's download links. My account for Apollo's links is among DivShare's most heavily used. :)

There has been a recent problem, being currently looked into by DivShare, which resulted in the links monthy availability expiring early. They have reset the links. This has been resolved for the momemt while they investigate.

I have received around a hundred emails the past two weeks inquiring about the availability of the links. I have responded to them, but I am hoping others see this.
The download links are currently available.
Important: If you have been putting off getting any of the downloads, I urge everyone to go get the ones they need now and not wait.

Please spread the word. Thanks for making Apollo a phenomenon among Poser figures. And thanks to all who support him and his availability.

-Anton, creator of Apollo Maximus
"Conviction without truth is denial; Denial in the face of truth is concealment."

Over 100,000 Downloads....

-BrandyE- ( ) posted Mon, 10 March 2008 at 2:25 PM

thanks!

Brandy

Conniekat8 ( ) posted Mon, 10 March 2008 at 2:45 PM

Awesome!  Apollo is a MUST HAVE!!!!!  

He's Handsome, He's friendly and He's FREE! .
... unattached... available just for you ;)

Hi, my namez: "NO, Bad Kitteh, NO!"  Whaz yurs?
BadKittehCo Store  BadKittehCo Freebies and product support

byAnton ( ) posted Mon, 10 March 2008 at 9:32 PM

:)

-Anton, creator of Apollo Maximus
"Conviction without truth is denial; Denial in the face of truth is concealment."

Over 100,000 Downloads....

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.