Tue, Oct 1, 5:21 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 01 3:49 pm)

Subject: In Search of a GOOD Transmap for P3 female Lashes

MatrixWorkz ( ) posted Tue, 11 March 2008 at 4:12 PM · edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 12:37 PM

Anyone have a decent transmap for the P3 Females Eye lashes? Her default eyelashes are crap.

My Freebies

pakled ( ) posted Tue, 11 March 2008 at 4:58 PM

does transmap even work in Poser 3?...;)
Or maybe this refers to a model I don't know about...could be, I'm not too bright sometimes...;)

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

MatrixWorkz ( ) posted Tue, 11 March 2008 at 5:01 PM

I'm using Poser 6 But the P3 female for an old Animotions Catwoman. Her lashes suck.

My Freebies

momodot ( ) posted Tue, 11 March 2008 at 5:37 PM

If all else fails you could try getting rid of the lashes and painting eyeliner on the texture?

MatrixWorkz ( ) posted Tue, 11 March 2008 at 6:12 PM

I'm not that good with textures. That' kinda why I'm hoping someone has a decent transmap for her.

My Freebies

momodot ( ) posted Tue, 11 March 2008 at 6:59 PM

Are those prop geometry based eyelashes for P3/P4 Nude Woman by Yamato still up somewhere?

MatrixWorkz ( ) posted Thu, 13 March 2008 at 10:38 AM · edited Thu, 13 March 2008 at 10:39 AM

file_401893.jpg

I made this transmap for the P3 woman's lashes today. Feel free to grab it anyone who wants it. Click the image for a full sized version.

My Freebies

MatrixWorkz ( ) posted Thu, 13 March 2008 at 11:11 AM · edited Thu, 13 March 2008 at 11:14 AM

file_401896.jpg

And just in case anyone's curious, this was the old P3 figure I was playing with and wanted the transmap for. Just because she was based on a Poser 3 character didn't mean she couldn't use transmaps folks.

My Freebies

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.