Mon, Jul 8, 8:47 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jul 07 7:10 pm)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Content Advisory, only when I'm not logged in?

Angelouscuitry ( ) posted Wed, 19 March 2008 at 12:44 AM · edited Mon, 08 July 2024 at 8:10 AM

How useful is that, really?

I just restored a neighbors PC, and installed Firefox for him to get around on.  I thought it'd be nice to leave his first homepage here at My Gallery; but what would have been nice is if we had addressed this issue goodness...knows how much sooner?  Is it not protocol to inform members, of such activity?

FYI - There are no privates to expose; be it geometrical, nor material.  I removed them from the scene.

So, why is this:

KarenJ ( ) posted Wed, 19 March 2008 at 5:14 AM

I'm sorry, I don't understand what your question or concern is.

"you are terrifying
and strange and beautiful
something not everyone knows how to love." - Warsan Shire

Jumpstartme2 ( ) posted Wed, 19 March 2008 at 5:27 AM

The reason you see a content advisory when your friend is visiting your gallery, is because:

1. The nudity tag is turned on for that image.  If there is no nudity in the image, the nudity tag does not need to be on.

2. Registered members have the option to turn the content filters on or off in their gallery preferences...visitors do not.

😄

~Jani

Renderosity Community Admin
---------------------------------------

MikeJ ( ) posted Wed, 19 March 2008 at 5:13 PM

Quote - I'm sorry, I don't understand what your question or concern is.

When I first read this this morning I was going to reply with something like, "Huh?"
But then I thought, OK, I just got up, barely awake, it probably makes sense but I'm just not seeing it, so I didn't post.
I'm just glad to see I wasn't the only one. ;-)

Angelouscuitry ( ) posted Thu, 20 March 2008 at 5:53 PM

:rolleyes:

jumpstartme2 - I see, thank you.

:m_toocool:

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.