Wed, Oct 2, 9:36 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 02 9:25 am)

Subject: V4.2

rockets ( ) posted Sat, 22 March 2008 at 7:39 AM · edited Sun, 28 July 2024 at 10:14 PM

When V4.2 came out I was busy with real life and didn't bother to download her from my Daz account (knowing I could reset the downloads later).  It seems to me that at the time of her release there was a bunch of "stuff" for her listed on my Daz download page.  Today when I reset the downloads, the only thing that was there was the V4.2 base.  My question is, originally were there other files for her besides the base?
Getting old sux, but at least I can hide my own Easter eggs!  LOL

My idea of rebooting is kicking somebody in the butt twice!

pjz99 ( ) posted Sat, 22 March 2008 at 8:22 AM

Did you buy anything?  There was a bunch of free stuff as I recall, but it wasn't offered in your account profile, it was done via the forum.  You might want to contact DAZ support (probably they won't reply until Monday).

My Freebies

rockets ( ) posted Sat, 22 March 2008 at 8:35 AM

Thanks pjz99,  I'll contact them, but I really thought the stuff was on my download page.  I remember seeing all of it and thinking that I didn't have time to download all of it at that time.

estherau ( ) posted Sat, 22 March 2008 at 8:46 AM

You are correct. There were a lot of files, but I think many of them were resets from the previous V4.1 stuff. In addition you will need the new aiko 4 stuff and some free toon textures where the link was posted on the forum. Probably the safest way is to look for the aiko 4 stuff but also to reset all your V4 stuff and start again. Love esther

MY ONLINE COMIC IS NOW LIVE

I aim to update it about once a month.  Oh, and it's free!

rockets ( ) posted Sat, 22 March 2008 at 8:57 AM

Thanks Esther!

Unicornst ( ) posted Sat, 22 March 2008 at 9:39 AM

**You need to reset V4 Base and any morphs you previously purchased for her. Clothing and other items don't need to be reset, so if you bought a Bundle pack, those will more than likely get reset, but you don't need to download them. Just her and her morphs.

The A4 is what you've already been told.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.