Mon, Sep 9, 4:38 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 04 4:56 pm)

Subject: Vue InteriorPak preview

MarkHirst ( ) posted Mon, 07 April 2008 at 2:05 PM

Presumably when it says "users of Vue 6 Esprit, Infinite, and xStream can render photorealistic interiors" it also means Pro Studio too?

www.CambrianMoons.com

chippwalters ( ) posted Mon, 07 April 2008 at 2:23 PM

I would assume ProStudio would fall into the Esprit category, though, as I've never even seen a ProStudio app I don't know. In particular, I don't know what render settings are allowed access to in Pro. In anycase, you certainly could use the Esprit render settings model, as it's also good for Infinite.
best,

Chipp

MarkHirst ( ) posted Mon, 07 April 2008 at 2:27 PM

I was only confused because Pro Studio appears to sit between Esprit and Infinite, so having the lowest end version and highest end versions supported but not the one in the middle had me wondering...

www.CambrianMoons.com

chippwalters ( ) posted Mon, 07 April 2008 at 2:30 PM

Yup...Good point...especially now with e-on having a big sale on Pro Studio. Thanks for mentioning it.

MarkHirst ( ) posted Tue, 08 April 2008 at 7:27 AM

The results look very impressive indeed, my attempts at interior scenes have always looked terrible.

Without giving away any trade secrets, does this rely on special materials or can we apply the InteriorPak to an existing scene and see the results simply by fixing the lighting?

www.CambrianMoons.com

chippwalters ( ) posted Tue, 08 April 2008 at 10:22 AM

Good question. No, you don't need any 'special' mats, just the right render settings and lighting technique. You should be able to work with existing interiors.

craftycurate ( ) posted Tue, 08 April 2008 at 10:44 AM

The PDF tutorial material alone is worth the money - at the very least for saving many many long hours of experimenting!

Peggy_Walters ( ) posted Tue, 08 April 2008 at 2:55 PM

I agree - knowledge is priceless.  Thanks Chipp for another great product!!!

LVS - Where Learning is Fun!  
http://www.lvsonline.com/index.html

thundering1 ( ) posted Tue, 08 April 2008 at 9:15 PM

That is fantastic! I've gotta get this - I periodically do interiors for product photography backgrounds (out of focus in the end, but it looks like the product is in a room setting), and I'm using Vue more to have houseplants that look better, so this would be a major plus!
-Lew ;-)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.