Sat, Aug 3, 4:40 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jul 30 4:33 pm)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: pdxjims' Store Sale! 30% off from April 1st to April 7th!

pdxjims ( ) posted Sun, 30 March 2008 at 11:58 AM · edited Fri, 26 July 2024 at 9:52 AM

Attached Link: Apollo Maximus Ultra Fantasy Set

file_403111.jpg

April Fools? I must be one! 30% off my entire Renderosity store for one week only! Some items will be retired, so this may be your last chance to get them!

First, the Apollo Maximus sets!

Number 1: Apollo Maximus Ultra Fantasy Set

Anton's Apollo Maximus is the cutting edge of new Poser figures! This Ultra Fantasy Set gives him the clothing to really make an impression in your renders. The Apollo Max Ultra Fantasy set takes you from barbarian hero to classic space opera, from the battles of earth to the depths of hell. The most complee and largest of currently available Maximus clothing, it provides the variation you'll want for the newest and most innovative figure available. Included in this package are 18 conforming clothing items, all with BodyMuscles1, 1 non-conforming item (EasyPose whip), 3 complete texture sets for the clothing (Red leather and gold, Fur and gold, and Blue velvet and silver), once red and black devil texture for Apollo Maximus, 3 textures for the Apollo Max Skinsuit, one devil face for Apollo Maximus, one hand pose for holding the whip. Various other mat poses are included to cover transmapping and further texture application. Also included is a complete P5 Material library to get the most out of textures in P5 and P6. Included items: Conforming figures: Armbands Loinbelt with pouch up and in morphs Boots with higher and bigger calves morphs Bracers Harness Headband Helmet Horns Hipwrap with posing options and EasyPose loincloth front Loincloth with EasyPose front Neckpiece 1 with Higher morph Neckpiece 2 with SitHigher, FrontLower, TightenNeck, ShoulderWider, and RaiseShoulders morphs Sandals Space Helmet Thighbands Tunic Sash with FitHighTight and Lower morphs Tunic with 24 special posing morphs (see details below), 5 drapes, flare, longer, shorter, wide sleeves, and flared shoulders morphs Non-conforming figure: EasyPose whip Smart Props: Sword and sheath (conforms to Apollo Maximus' chest across the back) Dagger and sheath (conforms to the right thigh band) Shield (conforms to Apollo Maximus' left forearm) Space Blaster with special morphs on the electricity in the gun (conforms to Apollo Maximus' right hand) Mat Poses and Textures: Mat poses and textures for all clothing items for Blue Velvet and Silver, and Fur and Gold. Clothing items load with the Red leather and Gold textures applied. Mat poses and textures for Apollo Maximus' Skinsuit included with Apollo Maximus. Textures include: Black Mesh, Gold and red spacesuit, Blue and Silver spacesuit, Black and Silver spacesuit, Goldscalemail, and Silver crosshatch. Mat pose and textures for Red and Black Devil for Apollo Maximus Mat pose to hide Apollo Maximus' feet *Poser 4 users will need to convert the bumpmats to .bum format. P5 and P6 users can use the included P5 material library for best effect of textures. Poses: One Devil face and one hold whip hand pose. P5/P6 Materials: Black Leather Black Mesh Blue Granite Fur 1 Fur 2 Fur 3 Gold Gold Mesh Gold Crosshatch Gold Scalemail Silver Silver Mesh Silver Crosshatch Silver Scalemail Lava Stone Red Leather 1 Red Leather 2 Blue Satin Red Satin Blue and Silver Skinsuit Red and Gold Skinsuit Black and Silver Skinsuit Tie-Dye Transparent Blue Velvet Red Velvet Green Velvet Grey Velvet Turquoise Stone

pdxjims ( ) posted Sun, 30 March 2008 at 12:00 PM

Attached Link: The Swashbuckler for Apollo Maximus!

file_403110.jpg

Second: The Swashbuckler for Apollo Maximus!

Continue the heroism, adventure, and romance with the Swashbuckler for Apollo Maximus! More clothing and textures for Anton's excellent male figure! The set makes use of geometry switching for even more variations. The Swashbuckler takes Apollo Maximus from the old peglegged pirate, to the sweet young cabin boy, to Captain Hook. Included are a complete set of Pirate clothing, from his hair and head scarf to his boots. Also add 1 smooth and 2 tatted body textures for him, a Widow's Peak hairstyle, and a saber and crutch. As an added bonus, the set comes with a dancer's collar and pouch. And be sure to check out OKCRandy's Single Sword Poses Volumes 1 and 2! http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php?ViewProduct=43660 http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php?ViewProduct=44669

pdxjims ( ) posted Sun, 30 March 2008 at 12:02 PM

Attached Link: The Harlequin for Apollo Maximus

file_403112.jpg

Third Apollo Maximus set! The Harlequin for Apollo Maximus

Clowns have a checkered history in our world. They run the gamut from Cute and sweet, to cruel and frightening. The most classic clown of all is the Harlequin. This whiteface, black and white clown has given us joy and pushed our primal fears to the limit. Now, with the Harlequin for Apollo Maximus, you can experience this terror and happiness in Poser.

Taking advantage of the complete Apollo Maximus package, this set provides eight whiteface textures, 3 Apollo Maximus skinsuit textures, a belt/suspender conforming figure, 4 different hats, 2 sets of clown footwear, 4 different collar ruffs, 2 different wrist ruffs, a bright red nose, a barrel, a scepter and staff, 4 special ball/button props; and textures and mat poses to take your harlequin from basic black and white to bright blue and red to a festive Halloween pumpkin. Also included are the Fat Clown morph for the Skinsuit and other included figures. As always, I include a copy of my P5/P6 material library with extra poses specifically for the skinsuit.

The set can be used for a number of clown types. From the basic romantic Harlequin to the colorful circus clown, you'll be AMAZED AND THRILLED by the possibilities! So come one, come ALL! To the GREATEST CLOWN SHOW IN POSERDOM!

pdxjims ( ) posted Sun, 30 March 2008 at 12:04 PM

Attached Link: Naoki for Near Me!

file_403113.jpg

Moving on to another favorite! Naoki for Near Me!

Naoki for NearMe is the guy that NearMe needs for company. Finally a little guy to go with your little girl.

Included in this set are 3 male full body morphs, 2 male textures (smooth face and goatee), and 3 eye textures. Also included are magnets to convert existing NearMe clothing to the new male morphs. There are 4 male face morphs, an elf face morph, a comic monkey face morph, longer lashes, longer nose, and pointed chin morph.

Clothing for Naoki (also in this package) consists of pants, t-shirt, muscle shirt, boots, hat, tight buzzcut hair, and necklace. There are 2 texture sets for the pants (blue jeans and black leather), 9 shirt textures, 3 hat textures, and a single texture for all other clothing items. There are 4 different colors for the buzzcut hair. Other hair for NearMe works fine with Naoki.

Technical Notes:

Naoki loads using a readme script and adding the new morphs to the original NearMe figure. This requires that NearMe is in the same runtime and is in the original folder she came in.

Naoki loads with Male01 (full body morph) loaded. To change to another male morphs, turn the Male01 morph to 0 and the other Male morph to 1.

Naoki clothing is designed for the Male01 morph. To change to another male morph or back to NearMe, just change the dial at the body level of the clothing.

Some more extreme poses will cause poke through in the clothing. There are some "loosen" morphs in the set to help with coverage. You can also turn the underlying body part off, or do a fix in postwork using a paint program. The clothing was designed to fit very tightly, so some poke through can be expected.

THe magnet sets included should be applied to the clothing with no other figure loaded. You can then either spawn morphs in each body part, delete the magnets, and save the clothing, or load the Naoki and conform to the clothing to him. These magnets work very well with Netherworks Cloth Kit scripts for spawning morphs in the clothing.

pdxjims ( ) posted Sun, 30 March 2008 at 12:06 PM

Attached Link: Hotel Set for David and Stephanie Petite

file_403114.jpg

Finally, a fun little set for David and SP3! Hotel Set for David and Stephanie Petite!

Classic 1930's serial Sience Fiction meets Art Deco in this set for David and Stephanie Petite. This large and varied set for these two Millenium 3 class figures will take you space and history. Included in this package are 6 conforming figures for David and 12 conforming figures for Stepahie Petite. Also included are 8 props to complete the Hotel set. There are 4 texture versions for all clothing items. Blue and Silver (default), Red and Gold, Green and Gold, and Black and Silver. These are for all clothing items. There are also poses to hide the lower half of the figures' bodies, their whole bodies except the hands and head, and to show all. I've also included a pose for SP3 for the best effect for the high heel shoes. Conforming figures: David: Hat (also fits SP3), Sci-fi pants with boots, casual pants, shoes, long sleeved top with bracers, and belt. Stepahie Petite: Hat (also fits David), short low cut dress, sci-fi boots, high heel shoes, belt, racy bottom with EasyPose scarf, bracers, collar, left and right shoulder drapes (EasyPose), sexy top with EasyPose scarf, over the shoulder tray. Non-conforming figure: Extra Easypose scarf that can be parented where desired. Props: Carry luggage, bar chair, drink tray, 2 drinks, hotel bar backdrop, bar table

RAMWorks ( ) posted Sun, 30 March 2008 at 12:25 PM

Nice looking sale there Jim.  Wanted to know if there were any FBM's in the David outfit?  I really need to get more familiar with WW2 one of these days!! LOL I'm just lazy that way I guess!! :lol:

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE  

pdxjims ( ) posted Sun, 30 March 2008 at 12:40 PM

Nope, no FBM's on the outfit. That's one of the reasons I'm going to retire the set. I want to redo it, and repackage it. It'll go onto my To-Do list for Vitorio and V4, rather than David and SP3. This is the last chance for the David/SP3 version though.

RAMWorks ( ) posted Sun, 30 March 2008 at 1:23 PM

Ooo, a version of this for V4 and Vittorio?  I'd like that!!  😄

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE  

pdxjims ( ) posted Sun, 30 March 2008 at 1:47 PM

...with all the morphs, and better texturing...

But it'll be a while, it's low on the list right now. I'm working on the Runway set at the moment, and waiting on testing on Vittorio. Then comes the Rugh/Urgha set (I'm looking forward to getting back to that set, it's FUN!).

And spaced between those, I've got a Vittorio freebie set, and another Russian Egg...

RAMWorks ( ) posted Sun, 30 March 2008 at 3:11 PM

In other words within the next couple of years.  It's OK, I can wait!! LOL

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE  

pdxjims ( ) posted Sun, 30 March 2008 at 3:13 PM

hehehe... if it takes that long, I'll be doing it for M5 and V5...

RAMWorks ( ) posted Sun, 30 March 2008 at 3:14 PM

lol

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE  

OKCRandy ( ) posted Mon, 31 March 2008 at 5:49 AM

All of these are great products and wonderfully done. I have made an add on for Naoki called Near Me Cadet available here at Renderosity.

Cadet

Conforming Clothing and Smart Props for Near Me. Designed for pdxjims Naoki, but works with default Near Me and Aki. Dress your little Near Me into a Perser, Cadet, Train Car Attendant, and more.

Features:

• Jacket Plain
  • Jacket with Buttons, Arm Band and Ornate design
  • Slacks
  • Boots

pdxjims ( ) posted Tue, 01 April 2008 at 9:40 AM

Sale starets today! Come one! Come all!

Arien ( ) posted Wed, 02 April 2008 at 10:49 AM

When is the latest version of Vittorio out?

My store

pdxjims ( ) posted Wed, 02 April 2008 at 11:04 AM

He's passed testing! So as soon as the installer is done!

Wheeee!!!!

Arien ( ) posted Wed, 02 April 2008 at 11:09 AM

Great, thank you Jim! what will happen to all previous buyers, can you tell us?

My store

pdxjims ( ) posted Wed, 02 April 2008 at 11:19 AM

Previous buyers will get an email as soon as I can get their download reset at PoserPro's. As soon as that's all set up, they'll be able to download the update.

First freebie will go up just after the AZMP release, then another one a day or two after.

RAMWorks ( ) posted Wed, 02 April 2008 at 1:58 PM

How exciting Jim.  Congratulations my dear!!  😄

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE  

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.