Sun, Sep 22, 7:28 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 2:04 am)

Subject: I need to find an octopus for Poser 7

alltheoriginalnames ( ) posted Wed, 02 April 2008 at 7:35 AM · edited Mon, 05 August 2024 at 6:54 AM

I got the giant octopus that comes with poser but you can't mess with freakin scale at all or it gets super mega deformed right quick, sumumabitch. So if anybody has an alternative octopussy or hell, I'll even take a freakin squid man if I have to it would be greatly appreciated.

P.s. Been major busy latley, havn't even had time to sit and chill. But I'll catch up with you all at some point. Got an idea for a bunch of pieces but can't seem to find the time, or an octopus ;)

Tyger_purr ( ) posted Wed, 02 April 2008 at 8:02 AM
lkendall ( ) posted Wed, 02 April 2008 at 10:20 AM · edited Wed, 02 April 2008 at 10:22 AM

4/2/08

There is a giant octopus at Content Paradise. I don't know if it's the same one as comes with the Poser content.

LMK

Probably edited for spelling, grammer, punctuation, or typos.

nghayward ( ) posted Wed, 02 April 2008 at 5:56 PM

file_403369.png

Its the same one as the CP one.

But I had no problem scaling it - attached octopus is scaled to 500%

alltheoriginalnames ( ) posted Fri, 04 April 2008 at 8:00 AM

Thank you very much to all of you, you've been a great help

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.