Sun, Oct 6, 7:47 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: Vittorio 4.2 has been released

lkendall ( ) posted Fri, 11 April 2008 at 7:53 PM · edited Sat, 05 October 2024 at 10:04 PM

4/11/08

Folks:

There doesn't seem to be another way to give people a heads up. I hope this doesn't get me in trouble. I know there are some people looking for more versatility in V4.2. For those not paying close attention, Vittorio 4.2 has been released at AZ. I have just downloaded him.

LMK

Probably edited for spelling, grammer, punctuation, or typos.

pdxjims ( ) posted Fri, 11 April 2008 at 9:21 PM

Thanks for letting people know!

I don't want to advertise him, here since I definitly don't want to violate the rules here at the 'sity.

Just a quick note though... if you have Vittorio 4.0 or 4.1, go back to where you got him, and just download the update, Don't spend your money again if you already have him!

lkendall ( ) posted Sat, 12 April 2008 at 2:24 AM

4/12/08

I had a professor once who would say, "If you don't toot your own horn, it getteth not tooted." Maybe I could get a job as a horn tooter?

I think some people here have been waiting for these new Vittorio morphs. You should see some interest in the product, and some traffic at your AZ group.

Good luck,

LMK

pdxjims ( ) posted Sat, 12 April 2008 at 2:40 AM

We're up top 101 the last time I looked! We broke 100 on the day of release! I'm hoping that's a good omen :)

jonnybode ( ) posted Sat, 12 April 2008 at 2:43 AM

Hi!
I bougth my copy at the now closed store at Poserpros, went there by chance and sure enough in the purchase history I found the updated file (just needed to do a Request reset).

Thanks for the notice lkendall, and thank you pdxjims for the update.

Regards / Jonny

pdxjims ( ) posted Sat, 12 April 2008 at 2:57 AM

I think you'll like the update... I've added quite a bit to Vittorio, and now he's a morph set for V4, and will work just fine with all the other morph sets out there for him. The other great male morph sets really compliment Vittorio (and vice versa). Check out the Renderosity Marketplace for some of the male options here. They're pretty good! I get everyone I can find! And to help giving him more texture options, check out the V4 to V3 remap in the MP here. I've been playing with it putting M3 textures on Vittorio with it.

Oh, and since he's now a V4 morph set, there's NO RTEncodeing! Wheee! I'm glad to get rid of that! Vittorio now installs the same way Aiko 4 or the Creature set does.

Also, use some of Vittorio's morphs with V4 herself. You can get a great She-Freak like look using them, and the face morphs at a low value, or even a little into the negative can add some looks you haven't seen before. And I know She-Freak, since I made She-Freak 2 (hehehe).

I'll be doing new Freebies to celebrate too. Look for the notice on the first one on Sunday. I've got a few done, but I'll be spacng them out a bit... right now I'm working on the Scottish set.

lkendall ( ) posted Sat, 12 April 2008 at 2:46 PM

4/12/08

Body textures for V4.2, A4, and V4.2 will work on Vittorio 4.2. There are lots of textures here, and at other market places already available.

LMK

arrow1 ( ) posted Sat, 12 April 2008 at 5:47 PM

What is Vittorio? Is he a V4.2 Male? Cheers

Custom built computer 128 gigs RAM,2 Terrabyte hard drive, NVIDIA RTX 3060 12 Gig, Intel i9, Dual Dell Screens, 0/S Windows 11, networked to a Special 12th Generation intel I9, RTX 3060 12 Gig, Windows 11,64 gigs RAM, Dual Phillips Screens, 2 Terrabyte SSD Hard Drive plus 1 Terrabyte Hard Drive,3rd Computer intel i7,64 gigs ram, Graphics Card NVIDIA GeForce GeForce 1660 Ti 6 Gig,1 Terrabyte Hard Drive, OS Windows 10 64 Bit Dual Samsung Syncmaster 226bw Screens.Plus Lenovo Laptop 64 Bit,12 gigs Ram.Intel i7 chip.Windows 10 Pro and Ultimate. 4 x 2 Terrabyte Hard Drives and 2 x 2 Terrabyte external USB Hard drives. All Posers from 4 to Poser 2010 and 2012, 2014. Poser 11 and 12, 13, Hexagon 2.5 64 Bit, Carrara 8.5 Pro 64 bit, Adobe Photoshop CS4 Creative Production Suite. Adobe Photoshop CC 2024, Vue 10 and 10.5 Infinite Vue 11 14.5 Infinite plus Vue 15 and 16 Infinite, Vue 2023 and 2024, Plant Catologue, DAZ Studio 4.22, iClone 7 with 3DXchange and Character Creator 3, Nikon D3 Camera with several lenses.  Nikon Z 6 ii and Z5. 180-600mm lens, 24-70 mm lens with adapter.Just added 2x 2 Terrabyte portable hard drives.

Carioca ( ) posted Sat, 12 April 2008 at 5:53 PM

Quote - What is Vittorio? Is he a V4.2 Male? Cheers

He is a male morph pack for Victoria 4.2 Check here.

lkendall ( ) posted Sat, 12 April 2008 at 8:45 PM

4/12/08

Vittorio 4.1 was a seperate figure encoded by RTE on the Victoria 4.1 figure. This new version is as Carioca points out, a set of morphs that work with the other Victoria 4.2 morphs to allow for a lot of variation. Primarily male morphs they can also contribute to diversity for female characters.

LMK

pdxjims ( ) posted Sun, 13 April 2008 at 11:02 AM

While OKCRandy is getting the Vittorio freebies page updated, I've loaded ALL the Vittorio freebies on my server.

http://home.comcast.net/~pdxjims/vittorio_4_freebies.htm

There's a ton of them! There may be some minor fitting problems with a few of them, since they were designed for Vittorio 4.0 and 4.1, rather than 4.2. But hey! The price is right! I'll be going through them as I get time and updating them with better textures and better fits to Vittorio 4.2.

Late today there will be a new Vittorio freebie: Casual clothing! Later this week I'll be uploading injection morphs for the V4 bodysuit, and next weekend will be the Scottish set with kilt, sporan, dirk, top, tartan wrap (over the shoulder), shoes with knww high socks, and hat.

Pass the word around!

nruddock ( ) posted Sun, 13 April 2008 at 11:18 AM

Small problem with the link, this one should work -> http://home.comcast.net/~pdxjims/vittorio_4_freebies.htm

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.