Mon, Oct 21, 9:36 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 20 11:30 am)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Finished at last :)

ironbrew ( ) posted Mon, 16 April 2001 at 3:14 PM · edited Wed, 24 July 2024 at 4:14 PM

file_163406.jpg

Hi all,decided to do a major overhaul to my pic and this is the result,changed quite a bit from my W.I.P a few posts down after some helpful feedback,could be my last pic for a little while as I,m moving house and a new baby due anytime soon(but you never know may be able to squeeze out something for the april challenge :)anyways hope you like it.

ironbrew ( ) posted Mon, 16 April 2001 at 3:20 PM

oops forgot to say a big thanks to KenS for his brilliant coke can at Chemical Studios (highly recommended site)and Tony Lynch for his beautifuly modeled chair.

Deathbringer ( ) posted Mon, 16 April 2001 at 7:02 PM

Looks great.. Turned out very good. I like the change in lamp color also.. Great job!

KenS ( ) posted Tue, 17 April 2001 at 2:16 AM

great compostition ironbrew, very well laid out. only things I can think of as far as input, lower the gasses just a hair, the rims seem to float just above the table surface. decrease the ambience on the window ledge, just seems to reall satnd out with its brightness, and maybe consider darkening the room a little and take advantge of the desk lamp to add a little atmosphere to the image, otherwise, great pic. Ken

Man O' War ( ) posted Wed, 18 April 2001 at 10:05 AM

It's obvious you're having too much fun:) Great picture. I would go along with the others and run with accent lighting rather than the ambient. manowar

KenS ( ) posted Wed, 18 April 2001 at 2:23 PM

great compostition ironbrew, very well laid out. only things I didnt realize I had so may typos in my post :) Here's a correction: lower the glasses just a hair, the rims seem to float just above the table surface. decrease the ambience on the window ledge, just seems to really stand out with its brightness, and maybe consider darkening the room a little and take advantge of the desk lamp to add a little atmosphere to the image, otherwise, great pic. Ken

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.