Fri, Sep 20, 3:39 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 8:42 pm)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Have not been receiving forum response notification

chris1972 ( ) posted Thu, 12 June 2008 at 5:40 AM · edited Mon, 29 July 2024 at 12:23 PM

I have noticed the past several weeks or so, when I have posted questions in the Poser Forum, I have not recieved E-mail notification of someones response. I get sales notification ok.
I have the Notify me box checked.
This used to work like clockwork. Is it on my end or your's?
Chris

Jumpstartme2 ( ) posted Thu, 12 June 2008 at 5:44 AM

Are you subscribed to the Poser Forum? Im not sure why you would not get the notifications if you have the "Notify me when someone replies" box under your posts...you should be getting an email each time.

~Jani

Renderosity Community Admin
---------------------------------------

chris1972 ( ) posted Thu, 12 June 2008 at 6:10 AM

I received yours, but posted earlier this morning in the Poser forum and didnt recieve notice of a response, it seems to be spotty, sometimes I do and often I dont. I post in the Poser forum all the time and have never had a problem before the past few weeks or so.
As far as being a subscriber, I have no idea. As I said it always worked in the past and I have not changed anything

chris1972 ( ) posted Thu, 12 June 2008 at 6:53 AM

I hit the subscribe button and now it is working. Maybe I inadvertently hit unsubscribe at some point

StaceyG ( ) posted Thu, 12 June 2008 at 9:27 AM

Also please remember that on Thursdays (after midnight system time) the newlsetter is pushing out and it can cause a delay in ebots during this time.

Jumpstartme2 ( ) posted Thu, 12 June 2008 at 3:57 PM

Glad it started working for ya Chris :)

~Jani

~Jani

Renderosity Community Admin
---------------------------------------

softcris ( ) posted Mon, 16 June 2008 at 9:49 PM

well not mine...I'm since very long time not receiving notification from my mail...
thanks to fix it too.

"'you shut up!  or I'll bring democracy to your country! "
Cris Galvão aka Softcris  - www.crisgalvao.com
(or softcris, SoftCris)
Rendering since 1997 and
at Renderosity since 1999.

OS Win 8.1     64 bit

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.