Wed, Oct 2, 9:44 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 02 9:25 am)

Subject: OT - Unicorn?

rockets ( ) posted Thu, 12 June 2008 at 10:10 AM · edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 3:48 AM

Attached Link: http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,25197,23851218-12335,00.html

file_408193.jpg

Are Unicorns actually deer and not horses at all?  Here's a picture and link that I thought was interesting.

My idea of rebooting is kicking somebody in the butt twice!

LostinSpaceman ( ) posted Thu, 12 June 2008 at 11:23 AM

That would certainly explain the attributed Timidity of the creatures as well.

nyguy ( ) posted Thu, 12 June 2008 at 11:50 AM

Interesting image, I know of a few scholars that claim Narwhal whale are behind the unicorn myths but I don't see how.

Poserverse The New Home for NYGUY's Freebies

Boni ( ) posted Thu, 12 June 2008 at 1:12 PM

I heard that Unicorns are based on a one horned goat in Africa, they are white.  But then there are many myths.  And of course there's Lancelot, the Unicorn/goat that had it's horns altered and was in the circus in the eighties.   

Boni

"Be Hero to Yourself" -- Peter Tork

infinity10 ( ) posted Thu, 12 June 2008 at 10:45 PM
Online Now!

I hope it's not environmental change that is causing this type of mutation.    Otherwise, the deer seems healthy from the photo.

Eternal Hobbyist

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.