Mon, Oct 21, 10:00 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Would you mind voting for my image?

NightVoice ( ) posted Fri, 13 June 2008 at 11:23 AM · edited Sun, 28 July 2024 at 4:21 AM

Attached Link: My London Drugs.com Photo Contest entry

Greetings all!

I have been a member here for a while now but I was into the 3d rendering side of things.  When my system died on me I stopped, however I started taking pictures.   Really enjoying photography.

Anyway, I entered a contest to win a new camera and need your help.  The londondrugs website has a ton of entries and only top public picks win.  The problem is that there is about 230pages of entries with 16 images on each.  I entered early but it seems as if the newer the entry the closer to the first page you are.  So odds of people seeing my picture way back on page 193 are slim at best.  

So with some digging I was able to figure out the exact url to my image.  Would you all mind following the link and voting for my image.  Quick and easy, just hit the link, scroll down slightly click vote, enter the security text shown and click vote again.

All votes will be greatly appreciated.  If you are not comfortable doing so, then I completely understand and thank you for your time. 

Thanks!

https://www.londondrugs.com/bc150/View_Image.aspx?id=855

inshaala ( ) posted Fri, 13 June 2008 at 12:47 PM

It really is a shame about these kind of contests... i entered one a while back and was appalled at the shortlist selected by "public vote" for the judges... 3 of the 10 were actually decent photos, the rest were just tat (and that isnt "snobbery" - they were actually holiday snapshot quality).  Needless to say i havent entered one since...

Not actually saying anything about yours, as i havent even clicked on the link to see it. Good luck to you tho, as unless this isnt the only forum post you have made i dont see you winning no matter how good your shot is... :)

"In every colour, there's the light.
In every stone sleeps a crystal.
Remember the Shaman, when he used to say:
Man is the dream of the Dolphin"

Rich Meadows Photography

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.