Wed, Sep 18, 1:30 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 7:39 am)

Subject: Poser 7 Conforming Issue

LadyMari ( ) posted Fri, 27 June 2008 at 5:48 PM · edited Fri, 26 July 2024 at 8:40 AM

All of a sudden, I am having an issue with Poser 7 and conforming clothing to a figure.  I load the clothing item onto V4 and click "Conform To".  I choose V4 and hit ok.  Poser immediately freezes up on me and I can go no further without shutting it down.  Has anyone else encountered this problem? 

shuy ( ) posted Sat, 28 June 2008 at 12:14 PM

If it happens with all figures/clothes, you have problemn with poser (maybe reinstall).
If it happens with particular figure/cloth

I had problem with AbysalQueen shirt. But my Poser simply diapear :D. In windows error list I found message that it was caused by PMD error.
I think you can find answer clicking RMB on "my computer", choosing "manage" and checking error reports.

LadyMari ( ) posted Sat, 28 June 2008 at 1:45 PM

Thank you for the suggestion, drapak12!  If it happens again, I'll look into that as well.  I did everything short of reinstalling and was not looking forward to having to do that unless absolutely necessary.  I finally just closed it out and let it go for awhile.  I started it up again today and the problem has disappeared.  The glitch has righted itself.  Strange. 

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.