Sun, Sep 22, 6:34 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 4:30 pm)

Subject: Selling new M3 pose sequence with saved .pz3 question.

alphauser51 ( ) posted Sat, 28 June 2008 at 5:37 PM · edited Sun, 28 July 2024 at 11:00 AM

Attached Link: Eclipse Studios

When I package and sell motion sequences for characters like M3 and V3 I usually just create .pz2 files. I am working on some very complex scenes with a lot of parent and IK linking and I was wondering if it would be legal to actually sell the .pz3 file with the Michael 3 character in it. I assume that buyer would have to have the M3 character installed on his/her system, and its a free download from DAZ. Any help or feedback appreciated..  

svdl ( ) posted Sat, 28 June 2008 at 6:03 PM

As long as the .pz3 file does not contain copyrighted morphs, you should be OK.
As far as I know, the free M3 version contains some morphs (JCM and expression), so that may be a problem.
RTE encoding against the M3 cr2file might be an option, but you'd have to ask DAZ about that.

The pen is mightier than the sword. But if you literally want to have some impact, use a typewriter

My gallery   My freestuff

MaterialForge ( ) posted Mon, 30 June 2008 at 7:23 AM

I think there is or used to be a re-distributable CR2 file for the Millennium figures, but I'm not sure if that's what you need. Check Daz' site on that, if I remember right it is on the product's page near the bottom.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.