Mon, Sep 9, 4:48 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 2:22 am)

Subject: shadownet3d.com

shadownet ( ) posted Thu, 03 July 2008 at 12:07 PM · edited Wed, 04 September 2024 at 9:40 PM

Attached Link: http://shadownet3d.com

Well picking up the pieces on my old website after 3+ plus years of neglect and starting over fresh.  As many of you know things in real life have not been so great past few with extended sicknesses, death, and other hardships to contend with seeming to stack up one atop another in succession. 

However, all that is behind me now and I am working to get back into the swing of things.  The website will once again have Poser and some Daz Studio content, in the way of downloads, tutorials, and news on store items in the works.  Also some links and maybe a section to friends work and software products I use that you may also find of interest.  

So still very much a work in progress with lots more to do.  Hampered by having to pause to take time learn the xhtml and css code I need from scratch as most the html I knew has long since been forgotten.  

Take a look and let me know what you think - the css style sheets are new to me but I love the way you can change the look of the entire site on the fly.  I threw up a quck fourth of July (for us folks in the US) layout in less than 10 minutes.   I have tested the page in IE 7 and FireFox 2 and everything seems okay that.  Plus off and on have been validating the xhtml to make sure I am not messing up there.  So the pages should be browser friendly, especially since I am staying away from java and all the other bells and whistles that sometimes lead to problems. 

Rob

ockham ( ) posted Thu, 03 July 2008 at 1:04 PM

Welcome back to the unreal world!
The website works fine in the latest Firefox 3.

My python page
My ShareCG freebies

nickedshield ( ) posted Thu, 03 July 2008 at 1:11 PM

The site is very easy on my poor old tired eyes; using Netscape.

I must remember to remember what it was I had to remember.

shadownet ( ) posted Thu, 03 July 2008 at 1:12 PM

Great to see you are still hanging out in the forums. 

As you can tell, I am behind the curve as I did not Firefox 3 was out.  Must add that to my list of updates. 

Later,

Rob

shadownet ( ) posted Thu, 03 July 2008 at 1:13 PM

Oops, first reply was to ockham. 

Thanks nickedshield  :O)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.