Wed, Oct 2, 10:20 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 28 10:18 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: No ebot messages....second time around...

CarolSassy ( ) posted Sat, 05 July 2008 at 5:38 AM · edited Sun, 28 July 2024 at 12:40 AM

Last week for one day I didn't get any ebot messages.  This time it has been 2 days and still nothing.  Did I say something wrong?!!??! lol q-:

Carol aka Sassy
If you can't stand the heat,
Don't tickle the dragon!

StaceyG ( ) posted Sat, 05 July 2008 at 10:47 PM

Nope, you said nothing wrong, lol

I'll check the log to see if everything for you is leaving our mail server okay:)

CarolSassy ( ) posted Sun, 06 July 2008 at 5:38 AM

Thank you Stacey!  Magically my ebots messages began arriving last night.  YEA YEAAAA!!

Carol aka Sassy
Don't tickle the dragon!

Bossie_Boots ( ) posted Thu, 10 July 2008 at 5:09 AM

And mine have stopped again !!!

pops ( ) posted Thu, 10 July 2008 at 7:47 AM

This is the 3rd week in a row that the ebots have stopped. I don't know why but it is getting a little frustrating. Is there anything I can do?

StaceyG ( ) posted Thu, 10 July 2008 at 10:34 AM

Hotmail has recently decided to block all emails from our servers.  We are diligently trying to resolve this problem.  However, hotmail has not at this time decided to allow email from our servers.

We would suggest getting a different free email address from services such as google or yahoo.

Sorry for the inconvenience but this is something beyond our control:(

CarolSassy ( ) posted Thu, 10 July 2008 at 2:27 PM

Mine stopped again this afternoon.  I guess one of 'our' people needs to talk to one of the 'hotmail' people. lol q-:

Carol aka Sassy
Don't tickle the dragon!

Bossie_Boots ( ) posted Thu, 10 July 2008 at 6:06 PM

Hello again Stacy appologies for conffusion i meant that i hadnt got any ebots and it had happened for the third time ok i have changed email addys to my site email and im still not getting any ebots hugs lou x

auntietk ( ) posted Thu, 10 July 2008 at 8:43 PM

Thanks for the info, Stacey!  I stopped getting bots AGAIN on Wednesday evening (third time for me, too.)  I've changed my RR notification e-mail address to a G-Mail account.  Hopefully this will solve the problem.

Thanks again!

"If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough."  ...  Robert Capa

Bossie_Boots ( ) posted Fri, 11 July 2008 at 7:28 AM

Recieving ebots now many thanks hugs lou x

romanceworks ( ) posted Fri, 11 July 2008 at 11:28 AM

i stopped getting ebots from R'osity in my hotmail account, too. Been two days now. This happens quite often and it may be time for a change to gmail. Carol

CarolSassy ( ) posted Sat, 12 July 2008 at 5:33 PM

I clicked on Windows Live within my hotmail and sent a FEEDBACK message to the people there.  I began getting email again today.  I don't know if that was me or you that got it done, but hey, who cares as long as it's working?  We'll see how long it lasts this time. lol q-:

Carol aka Sassy
Don't tickle the dragon!

romanceworks ( ) posted Sat, 12 July 2008 at 5:45 PM

I finally got tired of the hassle with MSN hotmail and switched to Gmail yesterday and have been getting my ebots again from R'osity. CC 

LostinSpaceman ( ) posted Mon, 14 July 2008 at 9:39 AM · edited Mon, 14 July 2008 at 9:39 AM

You know, back before the mighty forum changeover to PHP, there USED to be a way to turn off ALL site emails under your account settings. I can no longer find the way to turn them back on for this account since the PHP migration so no matter what options I select regarding newsletters, forums or thread subscriptions. I get no ebots EVER. I'd kinda like to turn that whole email thing back on if possible.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.