Sun, Oct 6, 9:13 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / 3D Modeling

Welcome to the 3D Modeling Forum

Forum Moderators: Lobo3433

3D Modeling F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 29 9:12 pm)

Freeware 3D Modeling Software Links:
Blender | Trimble Sketchup | Wings 3D | Anim8or | Metasequoia | Clara IO (Browser-based 3d modeler)

Check out the
MarketPlace Wishing Well, as a content creator's resource for your next project.

"What 3D Program Should I buy?" Not one person here can really tell you what's best for you, as everyone has their own taste in workflow. Try the demo or learning edition of the program you're interested in, this is the only way to find out which programs you like.

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Transformers Modelling and rigging

doneydonydone ( ) posted Sat, 05 July 2008 at 6:29 AM · edited Fri, 26 July 2024 at 3:09 AM

hey guys - long time member first time blah blah blah

im hopin someone could point me to tutorials on how to create rigging systems to turn a 3d model car into a transformable car

im pretty good at modelling - i made a ford Ka for my maya project at uni and also made a shitty version of ED 209 in 3ds max

if anyone could pointme to some tutorials or any info would be great

cheers

lee

Gog ( ) posted Mon, 07 July 2008 at 1:30 PM

which app are you aiming at? without knowing this'll be very generic, with knowing we can (hopefully) find you a good rigging tut...

----------

Toolset: Blender, GIMP, Indigo Render, LuxRender, TopMod, Knotplot, Ivy Gen, Plant Studio.

doneydonydone ( ) posted Mon, 07 July 2008 at 1:33 PM

im more into maya to be honest -- any info would help - doesnt have to be a tutorial - could just be your opinion of the easiest way to make the car transform thx

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.