Mon, Sep 9, 6:44 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 6:38 am)

Subject: Help PhilC -- re: Obj2Cr2!!

nakamuram ( ) posted Tue, 08 July 2008 at 11:16 PM · edited Sun, 08 September 2024 at 2:07 AM

file_409722.jpg

Phil:

I am trying to convert Jim Burton's Ingenue Vickie French Maid's Dress to Super Star Vickie.  I used WW2 to do the conversion, but wasn't satisfied with the chest/collars re-grouping, so I turned to Obj2Cr2.  Obj2Cr2 does the chest/collars re-grouping well, but unfortunately, it messes up in the hip.  Polygons outside of the hip template area are eliminated from the converted .obj file (see images).  Can you help me, please?

nakamuram ( ) posted Tue, 08 July 2008 at 11:17 PM

file_409724.jpg

Template and converted Dress:

PhilC ( ) posted Wed, 09 July 2008 at 2:01 AM

You need to load the template nodes and use them to drag the hip section out slightly to accommodate the wider skirt. For details please click the OBJ2CR2 "Help" button then scroll a little past half way down to the paragraph :-

"Often all that is needed to get the template to fit is simple X or Y scaling. If you need to make further adjustments to the template's shape click the "Template Utilities" button. Follow this by clicking the "Load Template Nodes" button. This will add green "nodes" to the points of the template enabling you to drag the node to change the shape of the template. ....................."

I hope that this answers your question but if further information is required please let me know. I am always happy to respond.

nakamuram ( ) posted Wed, 09 July 2008 at 11:24 AM

Thanks Phil!!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.