Sun, Oct 6, 8:47 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: So NearMe has a new friend. Hana.

Tashar59 ( ) posted Thu, 17 July 2008 at 12:39 AM · edited Wed, 02 October 2024 at 9:14 AM

file_410172.jpg

So CP has a new friend for NearMe, That is if you can load a page at CP. I thought they were going to fix the servers. Any How.

Here is Hana, she is wearing sadies hair with a bit of tweeking.

Tashar59 ( ) posted Thu, 17 July 2008 at 12:42 AM

file_410173.jpg

Well, Nearme is not to happy, Hana can wear her hair because she has a Nearme head morph.

Tashar59 ( ) posted Thu, 17 July 2008 at 12:44 AM

file_410174.jpg

Looks like Nearme is really mad now. Hana can wear her clothes, conformed, NearMe does not quite fit in Hana's clothes. LOL

aeilkema ( ) posted Thu, 17 July 2008 at 3:00 AM

I'm not at all interested in the new figure, but I'm interested in the buildings shown in the images, I really like those. Where can one get those buildings?

As for server update, they're still in the process, CP is doing it in stages.

Artwork and 3DToons items, create the perfect place for you toon and other figures!

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php?vendor=23722

Due to the childish TOS changes, I'm not allowed to link to my other products outside of Rendo anymore :(

Food for thought.....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYZw0dfLmLk

Tashar59 ( ) posted Thu, 17 July 2008 at 4:40 AM

LOL. The figure cost me very little as I'm a CP member and had vouchers and credit otherwise I may not have bothered, But she is a bit different yet close the same to be able to use the NearMe stuff without refitting.

As for the buildings, sorry, they are an old Sam3D canoma scene set. So long ago that it is in my P4 runtime. Maybe IM Sam3D and ask about it.

Acadia ( ) posted Thu, 17 July 2008 at 8:21 AM

Quote - Maybe IM Sam3D and ask about it.

Just did :)

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

jeffg3 ( ) posted Thu, 17 July 2008 at 9:33 AM

Quote - Just did :)

Let us know what you find out.

:)

aeilkema ( ) posted Thu, 17 July 2008 at 9:41 AM

Thanks looking forward to hearing what Sam3D has to say about the models!

Artwork and 3DToons items, create the perfect place for you toon and other figures!

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php?vendor=23722

Due to the childish TOS changes, I'm not allowed to link to my other products outside of Rendo anymore :(

Food for thought.....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYZw0dfLmLk

Acadia ( ) posted Thu, 17 July 2008 at 10:05 AM

Will do. I sent her a link to this thread, so she'll more than likely stop in.

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

Tashar59 ( ) posted Thu, 17 July 2008 at 11:46 AM

aeilkema they are not models. It is a canoma scene. Like RDNA's infinity cove or Poserworld canoma scenes.

It would be an interesting project to model something like that. Off to do some sketching and see what comes out of it.

SAMS3D ( ) posted Thu, 17 July 2008 at 4:01 PM

Hi all, those scenes were released like daz's background cyclorama.  Not as good as theirs though.  They were also freebies and if any of you would like one, let me know and I will email that to you.  I called them UoRama TT, 12 different layouts.  It came out before Daz's models of toon town.  If you want some nice Toon Town models Daz still has them.  Like I said these are just scenes.  I can rework them into Poser 6 format if needed. 

Sharen

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.