Wed, Sep 18, 6:51 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 6:30 pm)

Subject: Request for Help With Hair

White Raven ( ) posted Mon, 28 July 2008 at 7:59 PM · edited Mon, 22 July 2024 at 8:38 AM

Hi! I am working on an image for a fanfiction I am writing, and could really use some help. I am trying to create hair for Logan/Wolverine, from the X-Men movie. Could someone please point me to a hair model that could easily be made into this? I've looked around, but there don't seem to be any candidates for what I'm trying to do.

Any help greatly appreciated,
White Raven

Acadia ( ) posted Mon, 28 July 2008 at 9:24 PM

If you could post a link to a picture of what you have in mind, that would be easier.  I don't know anything about "X-Men" or the characters.

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

White Raven ( ) posted Mon, 28 July 2008 at 10:25 PM

file_410770.jpg

ACK! I'm sorry, I should have included a picture in the first place. Here's one of Logan/Wolverine, played in the movies by Hugh Jackman.

jonnybode ( ) posted Mon, 28 July 2008 at 11:14 PM · edited Mon, 28 July 2008 at 11:16 PM

file_410771.JPG

Hi White Raven!

A pretty decent start would be HR001-R2 hair by the vendor Ali:
www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php

It got morphing sideburns and I managed to get the tophair a bit "pointy" with the included morphs,
Excuse the crappy pic but its just to show you the hair (Ive never made a wolwerine character).
Regards / Jonny

White Raven ( ) posted Tue, 29 July 2008 at 12:09 PM

Thank you for the help, I'll check out that hair and see how it works. I really appreciate it! :)

Thanks again,
  White Raven

randym77 ( ) posted Tue, 29 July 2008 at 1:30 PM

The Jason hair at DAZ has a "Wolverine" morph:

http://www.daz3d.com/i.x/shop/itemdetails/-/?item=3120&cat=&_m=d

(Look at the third promo pic.)

IIRC, it was added because a Wolverine fan requested it.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.