Mon, Sep 9, 4:45 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 08 10:25 pm)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: Always-A-Lady, Dynamic Morphing Dress (Now Available)

shadownet ( ) posted Tue, 29 July 2008 at 12:00 PM · edited Fri, 19 July 2024 at 7:29 PM

Attached Link: Always-A-Lady

Now Available!

I really think you will love this one! 

Dynamic clothing, you can pose before you run it through the Cloth Room.  Comes with injection Fit Poses for most of the popular Poser female figures.  But very easy to use the included morphs and/or the cloth room to fit to other figures. An EZ Start Mini Guide in the Poser folder makes it simple even for someone new to Dynamic clothing.  Also includes 30 material
presets.

A special thanks to lwperkins for the image I posted here (and on my store page)!

Here are some links to other pictures of the dress.

Now Available!

I really think you will love this one! 

Dynamic clothing, you can pose before you run it through the Cloth Room.  Comes with injection Fit Poses for most of the popular Poser female figures.  But very easy to use the included morphs and/or the cloth room to fit to other figures. An EZ Start Mini Guide in the Poser folder makes it simple even for someone new to Dynamic clothing.  Also includes 30 material
presets.

A special thanks to lwperkins for the image I posted here (and on my store page)!

Here are some links to other pictures of the dress by me and a few others.

Breezy by SaintFox  (slight nudity)
Tangled up in Blue by lwperkins
Gone Fishing by estherau
Marooned!
Give Me Livery or Give Me Lace!
Shine!
Teleportation of one heart to another!
The Weed of Crime

shadownet ( ) posted Tue, 29 July 2008 at 12:05 PM

file_410789.jpg

This picture is by lwperkins who was kind enough to help me on the promo images.  She is such a great artist!  I learned a lot!

shadownet ( ) posted Tue, 29 July 2008 at 12:53 PM

file_410791.jpg

A few quick renders tossed together of the dress on different figures.  Not great art but should give you an idea of how nicely the clothing poses and the different results you can obtain very easily in the Cloth Room.  Comes with 30 material shaders like the ones seen here.

shadownet ( ) posted Tue, 29 July 2008 at 12:56 PM

file_410792.jpg

A closer shot of one of the materials for the dress and how it can be posed for a real world look.

shadownet ( ) posted Tue, 29 July 2008 at 12:57 PM

file_410794.jpg

One more I did during the course of developing the dress.  Just for fun!  :O)

shadownet ( ) posted Sun, 03 August 2008 at 12:14 PM

Attached Link: Always-A-Lady

file_411044.jpg

A few more links to Gallery pictures of the dress!  :O)

The Flower Shop by EportsBlade
http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/index.php?image_id=1721454

Always A Lady by Bossie_Boots
http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/index.php?image_id=1721817

Moonlight on Water
http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/index.php?image_id=1720781

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.