Fri, Sep 20, 2:21 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photoshop

Welcome to the Photoshop Forum

Forum Moderators: Wolfenshire, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photoshop F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 10:49 pm)

Our mission is to provide an open community and unique environment where anyone interested in learning more about Adobe Photoshop can share their experience and knowledge, post their work for review and critique by their peers, and learn new techniques while developing the skills that allow each individual to realize their own unique artistic vision. We do not limit this forum to any style of work, and we strongly encourage people of all levels and interests to participate.

Are you up to the challenge??
Sharpen your Photoshop skill with this monthly challenge...

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Hair brushes needed

DigitalDreamsDS ( ) posted Tue, 19 August 2008 at 9:20 PM · edited Sun, 04 August 2024 at 4:50 AM

Hi!

I'm making some texture packs for some hair props... and I need some free hair burshes. Not the Instant hair kind...
I just need something to make the painting part a little faster and easier. So if anyone has any good ones please let me know.

Thanks!

ejn ( ) posted Wed, 20 August 2008 at 6:18 AM

I got some easy to use brushes here
http://dazedgraphics.com/tutorials/skooldaze_hair_tutorial.htm

just download them as it says

they must be easy 'cause even I got the hang of them

I think I have others if they are not any good

Eddie

Tooshi ( ) posted Wed, 20 August 2008 at 9:30 AM

I'm a digital painter more than a 3D artist, and to paint quick hair, there is a default brush that looks like a bunch of dots, it's the one after the airbrushes. I make it bigger in size and make the variation in thickness depending on pen pressure (from brushes, on the top right of the screen, usually) and then draw it out, it looks quite natural. but if you don't have a tablet, you can draw it out with the pen tool and enable the variation in thickness(I forgot the photoshop name, heh) in the stroke brush window.
 if you don't quite understand, I can make a little tutorial for ya. just say the word ;)

Faery_Light ( ) posted Tue, 30 September 2008 at 10:25 PM

Try the Heavenly Hair Brushes by Toxic-Ravn. I don't know if they are here or on their site.

Let me introduce you to my multiple personalities. :)
     BluEcho...Faery_Light...Faery_Souls.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.