Sun, Sep 22, 7:28 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Carrara

Welcome to the Carrara Forum

Forum Coordinators: Kalypso

Carrara F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 07 1:44 am)

Visit the Carrara Gallery here.

Carrara Free Stuff here.

Visit the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: CyberDude !! FREE !!

ZIKEO ( ) posted Fri, 22 August 2008 at 12:37 PM · edited Sun, 28 July 2024 at 12:00 PM

file_412418.jpg

Hi Guys N Girls Another Free C6 Character. Check the Carrara FreeStuff. This time based on the Clasic new series Cyberman. The C6 version is exactly the same as the DazStudio version, But you can play with him in Carrara and not have to worry about exporting OBJ's. Thanks for looking. Feedback always appreciated.

Z

ANGER. IS THE BEAST WITHIN.

sparrownightmare ( ) posted Fri, 22 August 2008 at 1:09 PM

I think I speak for all Dr. Who fans on here when I say...

THANK YOU!!!

GKDantas ( ) posted Fri, 22 August 2008 at 1:14 PM

Thanks again!!

Follow me at euQfiz Digital

ialora ( ) posted Fri, 22 August 2008 at 2:23 PM

Oooo! Spiffy looking metal man!  Coooool! :)

Irene-

ZIKEO ( ) posted Fri, 22 August 2008 at 6:29 PM · edited Fri, 22 August 2008 at 6:40 PM

Hello Carrara 3D Express users.
According to the blurb on the Daz site.

"Able to import content created for the pro"

Would be very interested if that is possible?

Z

GKDantas ( ) posted Fri, 22 August 2008 at 6:44 PM

I dont have it installed here but Express can import even hair but you cant edit it.

Follow me at euQfiz Digital

ZIKEO ( ) posted Sat, 23 August 2008 at 5:48 AM

Hi Guys
In the DazStudio version there is a third file I'd forgotten about and I've just remembered what it is for. (C6 OBJ's)
That is the parts obj's as exported from C6, so you might be able to re-construct the CyberDude in other software.
I was thinking of downloading some free applications such as Truespace or Blender and trying that assumption out?

Z

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.