Fri, Oct 4, 1:29 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Suggestion Box

Welcome to the Suggestion Box Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic, msansing

Suggestion Box F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 24 8:29 am)

This forum is designed for suggestions from the community on how you feel we can improve Renderosity.

Subject: Why can't we have................?

Unicornst ( ) posted Sun, 31 August 2008 at 10:12 PM · edited Thu, 08 August 2024 at 7:10 PM

**Just curious about this, but.....

If we can have "report" buttons in the gallery under images, why can't those be placed in the forum as well to report a thread that gets insulting to other members? Or if we do have that, where is it?

StaceyG ( ) posted Sun, 31 August 2008 at 10:16 PM

Thats a good question Janet. I'm going to move this to the Suggestion forum and add it to our list to talk to the programmers about this.

I haven't seen you in a while, hope you are doing good!!! I've missed you:)

Stac

StaceyG ( ) posted Sun, 31 August 2008 at 10:16 PM

StaceyG has moved this thread from the Community Center forum to the Suggestion Box forum as of Sunday, August 31, 2008 10:16 pm.

Unicornst ( ) posted Sun, 31 August 2008 at 11:27 PM

**Oh goodness, I'm so sorry. I forgot all about the suggestion forum. grin Thanks for the move and for getting it on the list.

I've missed everyone here, too. Especially you and Deb.

Not all that good, Stac. It's why I haven't been around much. And things don't look to be getting much better soon, but I'm still being hopeful.

On the good part, though, I finally got to meet my youngest grandson last week. He's so adorable and so cute and so looks like my daddy. lol  A good size young fellow who is the happiest baby I think I've ever come across. All these new places and faces and he wasn't fussy one little bit. I cried buckets when my daughter, her boyfriend and Zane left to go back home. Tried my darnedest to get them to move up here, but they so love the mountains down there in Tennessee. Can't say I blame them.

StaceyG ( ) posted Mon, 01 September 2008 at 12:30 PM

Ooh they are in Tennessee?  You should come visit them in Tennessee then come visit us in Nashville:)

Sorry to hear things aren't good right now. I'll be sending good thoughts your way!!

Unicornst ( ) posted Mon, 01 September 2008 at 10:47 PM

**Yup, they live about 3 hours east of Nashville. If things do a turn around, I plan on visiting them. But it might have to be by plane as driving that many hours (12-14) is more than I can handle.  And I'll take some time to come pop in on you guys as well. I'll make my daughter drive and bring along the grandson. grin

Thanks for the thoughts. Any and all are very much appreciated.

StaceyG ( ) posted Wed, 03 September 2008 at 10:40 AM

Oh goody. We would love to have you come visit us here. We can all go do lunch!!!

Unicornst ( ) posted Wed, 03 September 2008 at 1:59 PM

Ummmm....Good Southern cooking again. Might not happen until next year, but it's for sure in the plans now. grin

StaceyG ( ) posted Wed, 03 September 2008 at 2:17 PM

YAY.. Just let us know.. We will still be here next year lol

Unicornst ( ) posted Wed, 03 September 2008 at 4:30 PM

I'll be sure to do that. And yep, figured you guys would be around next year. grin

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.