Mon, Oct 21, 11:34 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 8:34 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Survey Coupon Help Please

Tessalynne ( ) posted Fri, 05 September 2008 at 6:42 AM · edited Tue, 17 September 2024 at 3:03 PM

Hi, I took the survey but I didn't write down my coupon code, my own stupidity, I didn't realize the system didn't store available coupon codes and didn't have any time for shopping then.  Is there anyway I can retrieve this info.  Any help would be appreciated.

ChristineG ( ) posted Fri, 05 September 2008 at 6:50 AM

coupon code :blink:

was there a coupon code?? :crying:

Children are Angels who's wings get smaler as their legs get longere

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Fri, 05 September 2008 at 8:35 AM

Just go back to the survey thread and click on the Click here to take the survey link.

You can now see the code.

All the best.

Richard

Who honors those we love for the very life we live?, Who sends monsters to kill us?, and at the same time sings that we will never die., Who teaches us whats real?, and how to laugh at lies?, Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?, Who chains us?, and Who holds the key that can set us free... It's You!, You have all the weapons you need., Now Fight!

ChristineG ( ) posted Fri, 05 September 2008 at 9:35 AM

Hey thanks.... i dident see that... awesome

Children are Angels who's wings get smaler as their legs get longere

Tessalynne ( ) posted Fri, 05 September 2008 at 3:42 PM

Thanks so very much.  toddles off happily to shop now

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.